Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 14 2014, 04:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks ! it looks great
Old Aug 14 2014, 06:17 PM

I'm having a problem with Ingredients requests. On new release, I've tried to ask ingredients 5 times. After 2 times, they said I've done my 5 times. I checked my page, both Highlighted and in the small icon list. I've Highlighted 3 Bonuses for fish and 2 for Ingredients Requests. In small list I've bought 6 buildings and collected 2 FC. The collection of FC was on Tuesday - almost 48 hours ago. The bonuses and ingredients requests counts have not been combined, have they? Please help!
Old Aug 14 2014, 06:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephrenia View Post
I'm having a problem with Ingredients requests. On new release, I've tried to ask ingredients 5 times. After 2 times, they said I've done my 5 times. I checked my page, both Highlighted and in the small icon list. I've Highlighted 3 Bonuses for fish and 2 for Ingredients Requests. In small list I've bought 6 buildings and collected 2 FC. The collection of FC was on Tuesday - almost 48 hours ago. The bonuses and ingredients requests counts have not been combined, have they? Please help!
Hi Sephrenia, as far as we know of they haven't been combined. However, the total of 5 for ingredients requests do total up for the past 12 hours so if you did some earlier then those count in your total. You can only do 5 in 12 hours. One other thing is if you click to do one and then cancel it then that also counts as 1 even though you did not complete it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 14 2014, 06:47 PM

Why don't we have Belts on the three new crops?
Old Aug 14 2014, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sephrenia, as far as we know of they haven't been combined. However, the total of 5 for ingredients requests do total up for the past 12 hours so if you did some earlier then those count in your total. You can only do 5 in 12 hours. One other thing is if you click to do one and then cancel it then that also counts as 1 even though you did not complete it.
I may have clicked on one or more and cancelled. I'll see how it goes. I hadn't had any more than 2 on my page since before Tuesday, though
Old Aug 14 2014, 06:53 PM

Thank you for the new update, I had a feeling it would be out yesterday or today and of course it comes out while I am at work. Oh well of to explore the new stuff.
Old Aug 14 2014, 07:09 PM
Account Not Linked

i'd say Thx for the BDay present but you're a day early. on 2nd thought, i already got a BDay greeting from a friend in Oz so... Thx for the BDay present

love all the flying birds, especially the detail on the falcon
Old Aug 14 2014, 07:11 PM
Account Not Linked

very disappointed there was no Kaolin clay increase - specially since the dental facility will also require more - have 22 open pit mines - couldn't make enough to fill the facilities I already have and you want me to add a facility that wants some - guess you guys are too busy figuring out new quest activity
Old Aug 14 2014, 07:17 PM

Always look forward to the updates, but disappointed no new train cars. Would like to work toward the two trains w 10 cars goal...but not with duplicating cars....
Old Aug 14 2014, 08:18 PM

I have a problem it wont let my buy the harvest plow sow even though I have the combine harvest plow 12 x 12 it keeps telling i need to buy it. ok fixed it, was combine harvest plant I needed, all good

Last edited by amanda1955; Aug 14 2014 at 08:24 PM.
Closed Thread