Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykat1958 View Post
ok i think i understand now thanks knightrider
Your welcome.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 08 2013, 05:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you !!!! Great update
Old Oct 08 2013, 05:27 PM

What do the "points" do?
Old Oct 08 2013, 05:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Ok I cant buy the Turbo Ordering station for the Semi trailers because it says I dont have the Ordering station etc etc - but I know I DO have it or did - it was in storage under the tools section - now its gone! Searched its not anywhere in any of my farms or in my storage.

Just used the start all button on one of my semi trailer trucks and it worked so the ordering station must be somewhere
Maggie that is like my armored car it shows that I don't have it but I do is sitting right there by the bank with a policeman guarding the money, as long as you have it somewhere the start all or load all or cash all works..
Old Oct 08 2013, 05:57 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for a cool update once again, devs, you guys are awesome!!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 08 2013, 06:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
In the store you can send Farm Cash to a neighbor so that means that for you to get those points it takes the FC (if any) you sent for example if you sent 120 FC to a neighbor, it would be 120 * 2 = 240 help given points.
That would be 2400 given points 120 * 20 = 2400
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 08 2013, 06:51 PM

don't know where to put this but I brought a Turbo Ordering Station but it said I didn't have the ordering station so bought that then it let me buy the turbo ordering station ...left farm town came back few hours ago now its showing I have two ordering stations can you fix this for me cause I wasted farm cash for nothing thanks
Old Oct 08 2013, 07:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda bohn View Post
don't know where to put this but I brought a Turbo Ordering Station but it said I didn't have the ordering station so bought that then it let me buy the turbo ordering station ...left farm town came back few hours ago now its showing I have two ordering stations can you fix this for me cause I wasted farm cash for nothing thanks
The only ones who can help with this is Support. You will have to contact them to see if they will refund your farm cash for it. To contact them click on the link below, fill out and submit the form. Be patient as it can take any where from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/

And for others please rememvber to check your farms as most of us used the ordering station as both a tool and as a decoration by leaving it on a farm. If you did so then you need to go to that farm for the store to recognize that you own it and to allow you to buy the Turbo one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 08 2013, 07:45 PM

Farm Stat issue ,I have the same number of trees planted on 5 of my tree farms ,the numbers are off it says I have 16 cashews growing ,111 mandarins growing please explain this to me thank you.
Old Oct 08 2013, 07:47 PM

thank you for your reply
Closed Thread