Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 10 2013, 03:03 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
There is about 60 new items, but they are probably coming with the new levels in 2 to 3 weeks.
Thanks KnightRider I went back and reread the new release and the levels and items that cleared that up, but still not sure why after I purchased the farm 20, and upgraded to 18x18 and bought the 2 coin facility and client, my experience points still read 18721701, it only mover to 18721713 after i placed a few plots on that farm
Old Sep 10 2013, 03:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Tanner View Post
Thanks KnightRider I went back and reread the new release and the levels and items that cleared that up, but still not sure why after I purchased the farm 20, and upgraded to 18x18 and bought the 2 coin facility and client, my experience points still read 18721701, it only mover to 18721713 after i placed a few plots on that farm
Your welcome, I don't know about the xp, I can't tell you about that, I don't look at my xp when I play, I am mostly decorating my farms to connect into a little town, I only know when I go up to a new level when I see the message on the screen.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 10 2013, 03:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for your help KnightRider, plowing and planting seems to work so maybe it was a little glitch, but things seem to be working now. Farmtown is still by far the best game anywhere on facebook.
Old Sep 10 2013, 04:01 AM

[quote=jmathew;5660122]Thanks Raul & all the mods & developers for this great release, the harvest all will be very helpful. Just one issue, all the facilities introduced in the last couple of releases need lots of Silk Rolls, I was hoping that Silk rolls would be added to the train along with Cotton, sheep wool, Illama wool and canvas. or Silk Roll output from Textile Mills would be increased. No luck this time. [/QUOTE

I was hoping for that too

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 10 2013, 04:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks!!!! super update
Old Sep 10 2013, 04:46 AM

I was hoping we would get the last two Turbo tools for the facilities, and an increase in the oil barrels and green barrels and webbing fiber, they keep adding new items but dont increase the production of them to cope with it
Old Sep 10 2013, 05:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks to Raul and the develpers...another great update....
Old Sep 10 2013, 05:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Yeah!! Farm 20!! Cant wait for the new levels and items. I did have a quick suggestion thou: People re-decorate farms all the time and need holiday items like for example i now need the bride and groom people but its a holiday item so cant buy no more. Can you maybe make a tab called "holiday" and just keep ALL holiday stuff out all year round and can just update it with new items when the holiday comes around? and still patiently or trying anyway...lol..for my snowy mountain tops
Also I totally agree on the silk rolls, we really need ways to increase that by adding to the train with cotton or just increase what we can make or something.

Thanks
Old Sep 10 2013, 05:33 AM

Moving on, thanks for the farm 20 as well as the new tools for the animals
Old Sep 10 2013, 05:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

thank you guys for a super update you have made a start on the animal harvesting which is great, so next on the wish list is an easier way to move animals from trains and store into their respective sheds like we can move from gifts straight to sheds cheers in advance x

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread