Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 17 2018, 07:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
Since this update, I have noticed that my Airline Terminal is not getting working with my other service facilities, I moved it to another farm and still it is not getting worked. I have checked with my wife who also plays the game and her's is also not being worked. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
I have just been told that the posts for Clients is not turning pink when worked, on both accounts, both were posted using the Airline Terminal?
Hi Grumpdad,

Are you both posting from the Airline terminal? Does the same thing happen if you use another facility to post from? If you haven't tried that please do and see if both the facility you posted from and the Airline Terminal get worked.

We're not sure why sometimes the background does not turn pink, but those do tend to be worked. Make sure whoever checks for you checked Wall Requests AFTER the facs had been worked. If it doesn't turn pink, you should at least be seeing that the link has changed colour indicating it's already been clicked.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 17 2018, 07:09 AM

My purple sprinkler no longer works on all farms when I try to use it from a farm that is already irrigated. I "select all" from the menu and get the message that the farm is already irrigated - ignoring the 33 farms I selected to be done.
Old May 17 2018, 07:19 AM

I hired someone to work several farms including my quest farm. Having asked her not to do crops which were not about to go off she tried to leave the farm and could not. Even when i rehired her without that farm (17) she could not leave the farm.
Old May 17 2018, 07:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I am a christian and do NOT find the fortune teller offensive, what I find offensive is INTOLERANCE....
Thank you Aussie ... all this fuss over the religiousness of a tiny part of a GAME ... I am a Christian also , I decided a long time ago , to let God handle it if something people do offends him .... People need to be offended by what is happening in real life and stop acting like toddlers having a tantrum .. I don't like this > so I'm going to report you to the authorities BAAA BAAA BAA ......
Old May 17 2018, 07:44 AM

Thanks Raul and team!
Old May 17 2018, 07:45 AM

Thank you for the information.
Old May 17 2018, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I am a christian and do NOT find the fortune teller offensive, what I find offensive is INTOLERANCE....
I simply ignore that which does strike me as non-Christian. After all, chances are pretty good I will need them for steps to earn farm cash via quests.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old May 17 2018, 08:41 AM

As usual, great job and congratulations to the team who continuously brings welcome changes and improvements to our game!!!
Old May 17 2018, 09:05 AM

Default Recent changes and suggestions

Love the new zoom out, I can now harvest, plow, chop, fish, without moving my farm around and waiting for it to reload. A great improvement! Thank you!

I have a few suggestions: Most of the time when I plant my farms I plant them all at once, and usually the same crop. Would it be possible to have an option to open the seeder, chose my crop and then go from farm to farm without going through that process every time I go to a new farm?

Another suggestion, would it be possible to have an arrow button on the bottom of each farm, to let you click the arrow and move back or forth among your farms, instead of open the "show names" menu and selecting the next farm? So you could click the next arrow and go from farm 5 to farm 6. Or the previous arrow and go from farm 5 to farm 4.

Just a few suggestions I came up with. Love the game, been playing since I was deployed to Iraq in 2009.
Old May 17 2018, 09:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Grumpdad,

Are you both posting from the Airline terminal? Does the same thing happen if you use another facility to post from? If you haven't tried that please do and see if both the facility you posted from and the Airline Terminal get worked.

We're not sure why sometimes the background does not turn pink, but those do tend to be worked. Make sure whoever checks for you checked Wall Requests AFTER the facs had been worked. If it doesn't turn pink, you should at least be seeing that the link has changed colour indicating it's already been clicked.
I have moved it to another client facility and the Airline Terminal is now being worked but the All Natural Animal Clinic is not being worked as are the other 3 clients on that farm not being worked????

Last edited by Grumpdad; May 17 2018 at 09:25 AM.
Closed Thread