Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 03 2015, 12:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi David,
Touchscreen use would not be a game function. That is within your computer and not controlled by the game in any way. As you have said it works with the mouse touchpad. Clearing the memcache or anything associated with the game itself would not solve that.
Then why does it not work only on your game?
Old Aug 03 2015, 12:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg View Post
I'm having some difficulty, adding animals to their sheds; this hasn't been a problem, before....at first, part of me was thinking it was my mouse, losing power. But then I refreshed the page, and only one llama was allowed into one of my wool sheds; I can't seem to move them all...a computer issue, maybe? What do you all think I should do?
Hi Iceberg,
Are you moving them from the farm or from storage? Do you have the herder tool? Are you sure the sheds aren't full?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 03 2015, 12:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1323 View Post
Then why does it not work only on your game?
Hi David,
It may have worked in the past under other operating systems. However, Farm Town has never supported tablets, ipads or phones or touchscreens even though with the right browser they may have worked in the past.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 03 2015, 12:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi David,
It may have worked in the past under other operating systems. However, Farm Town has never supported tablets, ipads or phones or touchscreens even though with the right browser they may have worked in the past.
I have heard of others using touchscreen too. So you are saying that Windows 10 with its new browser Edge does not support touchscreen? I have tried Chrome and have had trouble with their browser too. It takes too long to play with only a mouse. If FT does not support touchscreen, then I will stop playing it.
Old Aug 03 2015, 12:55 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Ever since the new update, I cannot use the touchscreen on my computer. If I try I either get a message saying the screen cannot be loaded or it takes me back to my primary farm--even if I am working on someone else's farm. If I use the mouse touchpad I am OK, but it is hard to remember to do that as I am used to using the touchscreen and it is much quicker. I have cleared my mem cache and it does not help with this. I also switched to Windows 10 at the same time, but do not have any problems with any other program--only FT.
Do a Disk Cleanup on your computer..restart it and see it that helps..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 03 2015, 02:22 AM

Quote:
I have heard of others using touchscreen too. So you are saying that Windows 10 with its new browser Edge does not support touchscreen? I have tried Chrome and have had trouble with their browser too. It takes too long to play with only a mouse. If FT does not support touchscreen, then I will stop playing it.
Hi David,

I am sorry you are having these issues. The thing is, no game or application directly supports touch screen, it doesn't work that way. The touch screen, mouse, pad, keyboard are all on the hardware and software drivers running on your computer. If there is an issue with your touchscreen on anything, then it will be down to windows or it's device drivers.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Aug 03 2015, 04:30 AM

The first post states there was a change made August 3 at 2:30 am but doesn't say what the change was.
Old Aug 03 2015, 04:33 AM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
The first post states there was a change made August 3 at 2:30 am but doesn't say what the change was.
Hi Dr. Dirt, when the New Release post has been edited, it means that "post release updates and "known issues" have been added to the bottom of that post. In this case, it was the following:

Known Problems

- SuperNeighbour with the purple sprinkler can't water multiple farms if their neighbour does not have the purple sprinkler.
- Issues when irrigating Super Neighbour farms, like unable to irrigate or when irrigating, not working as expected.

Have a great day!
Old Aug 03 2015, 11:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Can't Irrigate as a super neighbor..Fertlize yes Irrigate no
Old Aug 03 2015, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobra guy View Post
Can't Irrigate as a super neighbor..Fertlize yes Irrigate no
Hi cobra guy

The developers are still working on the issues with the sprinklers, hopefuly they will find a fix as soon as possible.
Closed Thread