Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 30 2015, 08:11 AM
Account Not Linked

awesome update only issue I'm having is when i went to plant for my super neighbor my stored amount was available not his.
Old Jun 30 2015, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
The land enlargements cost too much. So, if I can't enlarge my farms, I can't add more facilities & factories. The company is losing out because they insist on asking tooooo many coins for enlargments/upgrades. It's impossible for me to make that much money to afford to buy any more land. I play FarmTown every day and I don't know how so many people can earn so many coins. What is their secret? Have they found a cheat somewhere? Or are they just extremely wealthy enough to pay real monies for farm cash? I would like to enlarge my farms, but I simply can't. If anyone from FarmTown wants to go into my acct and see how I can improve gaming so I can afford the enlargements, I would welcome it. It saddens me to see that I can't keep up, even tho I play every day, for many hours. Please, I'm begging (on my knees) you to make the cost reasonable for me & a million other players to enlarge our farms.
You say what I say and think!!! I have tried everything. Ive stopped buying new farms cause I dont need anymore. Enlarging existing ones costs just so much - but I also cant understand why the new farms is so expensive in coins which is the only way I can afford to pay, but the new prices is absurd
Old Jun 30 2015, 08:29 AM

What an awesome surprise! Thank you so much Raul!
Old Jun 30 2015, 08:41 AM

Wow , a cheeky little update !!

Thanks so much Raul and the team for working on it for us
Old Jun 30 2015, 08:48 AM

How sneaky! Thank you!!!!

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Jun 30 2015, 09:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Re: Super neighbor planting for us

Hi, and thanks for the most unexpected update! My question is, will our super neighbors also be able to fertilize and irrigate what they have planted? I don't want someone coming to my farms, and planting, say, a 4-hour crop (since it is THEIR choice, right?) and me coming home from work and finding fields of dead crops that haven't been irrigated.

If they are not allowed access to our fertilizer and irrigation tools, I may not activate this feature.

Just wondering.......

I DID already message my one and only super neighbor to tell her to NEVER plant a short crop like that. I am gone a lot for work, and I plant crops according to when I will be around to harvest them.
Old Jun 30 2015, 09:16 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
Hi, and thanks for the most unexpected update! My question is, will our super neighbors also be able to fertilize and irrigate what they have planted? I don't want someone coming to my farms, and planting, say, a 4-hour crop (since it is THEIR choice, right?) and me coming home from work and finding fields of dead crops that haven't been irrigated.

If they are not allowed access to our fertilizer and irrigation tools, I may not activate this feature.

Just wondering.......

I DID already message my one and only super neighbor to tell her to NEVER plant a short crop like that. I am gone a lot for work, and I plant crops according to when I will be around to harvest them.
Hi,

No sorry they can not fertilise or irrigate crops/trees/flowers.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 30 2015, 09:37 AM

I have a problem understanding this statement in the new release info: 6. Extra info when mouseover farm selector: Letter P and Q added to indicate Private and Quest farms.

I have seen the tick box for marking a farm "private" but have no idea what they are talking about marking as "quest" farm. What is this and when was it release and discussed so as I can read about for understanding.

Thanks
Old Jun 30 2015, 09:49 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
I have a problem understanding this statement in the new release info: 6. Extra info when mouseover farm selector: Letter P and Q added to indicate Private and Quest farms.

I have seen the tick box for marking a farm "private" but have no idea what they are talking about marking as "quest" farm. What is this and when was it release and discussed so as I can read about for understanding.

Thanks
Hi,

The ability to mark a farm as a Quest farm was released 17th June last year.

Here's what was posted at that time. . .

Quest Farms:*If you own any of the animal tools below you will see a new checkbox on the window that shows when you click on your farm name at the top. If you enable the 'This is a quest farm' checkbox then when you use the Harvest All option in the facility manager, the animal buildings in that farm will be ignored, this is useful when completing quests.

a) Milking Station
b) Shearing and Cutting Set
c) Egg Collector
d) Manure Collector

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 30 2015, 09:51 AM

Thank for the early update .
Closed Thread