Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 07 2009, 05:13 AM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Mar 20 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:

thank you for new gifts but is it possible to hide new trees with everything else make it easy. a fan

Visit RYE MEADOWS

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 07 2009, 05:51 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley=Awesome View Post
This is stupid 90% of this stuff means nothing to me. i havent played farm town in sooo long because im on level 34 and its pointless to even try when i know im not getting anywhere. Stop with the stupid tables for thanksgiving and get a level 35 +
I'm afraid I have to agree here .... yep it's nice to get some extra bits and pieces, but you only seem to address American customs (Halloween and Thanksgiving) and those of us who have been on Level 34 for months now with no further challenge seem to be given the heave ho every time you bring out an update. Many of us got to level 34 without the help of 'hire to plow' and without the current ease of harvesting etc, but we've been left high and dry for months. Please put some effort into extra levels now instead of more gift add ons.
Old Nov 07 2009, 06:28 AM

Default Bless you Farm Town

I know I speak for every tree lover that has experienced the "horror" of having their trees harvested as we chased and begged someone to stop harvesting the trees only to get a "my bad" response.....when I say thank you for this update! Not only will this eliminate that "heartbreak"...but now I don't mind going back to the marketplace to hire newer farmers. You get 2 thumbs up for this update!!!
Old Nov 07 2009, 06:30 AM

Default Coins + Points for Harvesting and Plowing

I cannot find information on why after I spent so much time harvesting and plowing neighbor's farms I don't get the proper coins/points. Do I need to wait untill all of the squares convert to get the credit now??? In the past.... If I completed plowing a nighbor's farm... I could go back to the marketplace... or back to my farm... and the points/coins would calculate and add to my total... now.. they just disappear as if I never did the work.

Is there any special TIP or TRICK we need to know when working a neighbor's farm so we can leave when we're done (all the squares/crops clicked on) and still get the points/coins?

Why do we lose everything if we don;t stay on that farm now????
This could slow down play time tremendously.........

Please go back to the old system of tallying up plowing points!!!
Susan ~ The Doll Genie~
Old Nov 07 2009, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley=Awesome View Post
This is stupid 90% of this stuff means nothing to me. i havent played farm town in sooo long because im on level 34 and its pointless to even try when i know im not getting anywhere. Stop with the stupid tables for thanksgiving and get a level 35 +
Well Ashley, if you don't keep on playing, your XP wont grow, if your XP doesn't grow, I'll get to level 35 faster than you will...hehe...
Old Nov 07 2009, 06:36 AM

Default Missing points/Coins from Harvesting & Plowing

I cannot find information on why after I spent so much time harvesting and plowing neighbor's farms I don't get the proper coins/points. Do I need to wait untill all of the squares convert to get the credit now??? In the past.... If I completed plowing a nighbor's farm... I could go back to the marketplace... or back to my farm... and the points/coins would calculate and add to my total... now.. they just disappear as if I never did the work.

Is there any special TIP or TRICK we need to know when working a neighbor's farm so we can leave when we're done (all the squares/crops clicked on) and still get the points/coins?

Why do we lose everything if we don;t stay on that farm now????
This could slow down play time tremendously.........

Please go back to the old system of tallying up plowing points!!!
Susan ~ The Doll Genie~
Old Nov 07 2009, 07:03 AM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Aug 02 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:

great job love the additions

Visit Rain's Ranch

Old Nov 07 2009, 07:09 AM

I just add my thanks... our plea's were heard... The Trees are saved. :-)
all to makings this 'constructive' game so much nicer.
Take care all of you
Val
Old Nov 07 2009, 07:10 AM

please sort out the points and coins.... You guys owe me lots of them :-)
Old Nov 07 2009, 07:22 AM
Master Farmer ( Level 18 )

Farmer Since: Oct 30 2009
Level:
Trophies: 5
XP:

Yeah, same thing happens to me as well, but if I go work at someone else's farm after or whatever.. Then I start getting spammed with +128 coins or so. Once I'm done harvesting for someone, it'll stop me from moving, and it says.. "..Saving." But that's not that big of a deal, since you can just click "Go Home" and Problem solved.

What I'm having problem's with though.. Is that it won't let me re-fuel. It says.. "You must own a Harvester/Seeder to get fuel." Yet I have a Small Seeder/Big Harvester. D:

Visit Mikey's Farm

Closed Thread