Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 26 2017, 09:41 AM

As a very long-time player, I am disappointed that it will be impossible for me to stay at the top level because of your new extra points above 800. I don't play all day every day like some players. I don't layer multiple farms. I just play every day, and have enjoyed FarmTown for many years. Now it will be impossible for me to advance to the top level that I have been at for years. I know there are players with way more points than I have. But as you make it harder for long time players to reach the top level that we have already been at with past updates, you create a disincentive to keep going. I already play every day. In order for me to reach the top with your new experience point levels, I would have to play 24/7, and quadruple layer every farm every day. Not reasonable. You may have made some players happy. But for me, the game won't be the same with your unreasonable experience points to level up above 800.
Old Mar 26 2017, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
the functionality of the big square h/p/p tool is funky. when i use it, many times the whole screen blinks when i click to h/p/p and after blinking that square isn't h/p/planted and i have to click it again. this happens 5 or 6 times per farm.
it seems unstable.
xoxo
Good Morning All -

Again, I really do appreciate your responses. However, my cpu and memory card are fine. I also have high speed, direct cable internet connection and not wi-fi. It's the programming of the tool that's funky.

If we players look at this problem from a financial standpoint, by the time we were to buy all the h/p/p tools that will eventually be released, it will cost us $750. Also, that's $750 for the developers. Why should I wish to spend that much money to have my screen blinking at me and lagging behind causing me to slow down and get my eyes flashed by light?

I don't understand why this issue can't at least be mentioned to the developers? I should think they would want to know.

xoxo
Diane
Old Mar 26 2017, 11:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
Good Morning All -

Again, I really do appreciate your responses. However, my cpu and memory card are fine. I also have high speed, direct cable internet connection and not wi-fi. It's the programming of the tool that's funky.

If we players look at this problem from a financial standpoint, by the time we were to buy all the h/p/p tools that will eventually be released, it will cost us $750. Also, that's $750 for the developers. Why should I wish to spend that much money to have my screen blinking at me and lagging behind causing me to slow down and get my eyes flashed by light?

I don't understand why this issue can't at least be mentioned to the developers? I should think they would want to know.

xoxo
Diane
Hi Diane,
By posting it here you have mentioned it to the developers. We have not had but a couple posts about the blinking. If the programming of the tool was bad then we would have many more posts concerning this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 26 2017, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imcgowan View Post
But, who disabled them? How did this happen?
This happens when you dispatch a ship and then your neighbor disables ships in his/her preferences. Rather than having your ship sit in that port until you finally skip the port, the system now automatically skips it for you. It may be that your neighbor doesn't want to do ships in more or s/he turned them off temporarily prior to going on vacation.
Old Mar 27 2017, 03:15 AM

the new tools - what criteria must be met before purchasing these new tools?
Old Mar 27 2017, 09:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
the new tools - what criteria must be met before purchasing these new tools?
Hi Shirl,
The same criteria applies as all the rest. You must own the 16x16 plow and the new EX (5x5) harvester to buy the combine HP EX (5x5) and own the EX (5x5) Seeder to buy the HPP EX (5x5).
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 27 2017 at 09:29 AM.
Old Mar 27 2017, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoalieAunt View Post
This happens when you dispatch a ship and then your neighbor disables ships in his/her preferences. Rather than having your ship sit in that port until you finally skip the port, the system now automatically skips it for you. It may be that your neighbor doesn't want to do ships in more or s/he turned them off temporarily prior to going on vacation.
Thank you. That explains a lot.
Old Mar 28 2017, 11:47 AM

When ships first came out (and all the issues we started with), I recall being told that we would get static ship logbook lists and the list I used on one ship today would be the default list on the next ship tomorrow. The daily chore of changing the sequence and replacing the same neighbors with more predictable neighbors is getting to be quite the daily chore. Are we expecting this to be fixed?
Old Mar 28 2017, 12:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Mob View Post
When ships first came out (and all the issues we started with), I recall being told that we would get static ship logbook lists and the list I used on one ship today would be the default list on the next ship tomorrow. The daily chore of changing the sequence and replacing the same neighbors with more predictable neighbors is getting to be quite the daily chore. Are we expecting this to be fixed?
Hi Moose Mob,
I don't know who told you that but the list is made up when you start preparation of the ship first from who has helped you that shows in the activity log under your farm and then the rest filled in from your most active in your neighbors list. There was never any mention of a static list.
Old Mar 29 2017, 11:57 AM

hey totally off subject here, but isnt it about time to remove the st pats day deccies and put out some easter ones?? maybe kinda sorta?? lol
Closed Thread