Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 10 2017, 11:03 PM

Are you ever gonna fix the issue about not being able to send gifts with Internet explorer? I tried other browsers and they messed up my computer.i like internet explorer
Old Feb 10 2017, 11:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramby View Post
Are you ever gonna fix the issue about not being able to send gifts with Internet explorer? I tried other browsers and they messed up my computer.i like internet explorer
Hi Gramby,
The problem with IE is not with Farm Town. This problem was introduced by Facebook and they have not fixed the issue as yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 11 2017, 12:29 AM

Just fyi for everyone,the tabs above the game are working again,unknown when they were fixed,but they are working again,happy farming to everyone.
Old Feb 13 2017, 06:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

FYI, not all people have problems sending gifts with IE, I tested it and can do that with no problems at all.. I think it has a lot to do with an individuals computer, how they do maintenance on it.. clearing flash player, cache, etc. Its not ft's fault.
Old Feb 14 2017, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramby View Post
Google chrome is good for sending/receiving gifts. And also good for boosting and sending on trains.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Feb 15 2017, 04:38 PM

Level:
XP:

I have a little problem, my ships are not shading when I send them out, I have the option of shading trains and ships when they are dispatched but it works fine with the trains but not with the ships, they stay as bright as day when I dispatch them.. since I am forgetful when I have to send one out have to go through all of them to see which is the right one, help..
Old Feb 15 2017, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
I have a little problem, my ships are not shading when I send them out, I have the option of shading trains and ships when they are dispatched but it works fine with the trains but not with the ships, they stay as bright as day when I dispatch them.. since I am forgetful when I have to send one out have to go through all of them to see which is the right one, help..
Hi Texas Belle

The developers are looking into this problem.

You can check your ships using your Seaport Manager, under My ships tab. You can send them off, unload them, load containers etc.
Old Feb 16 2017, 10:29 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Texas Belle

The developers are looking into this problem.

You can check your ships using your Seaport Manager, under My ships tab. You can send them off, unload them, load containers etc.
Thanks, gracias, Mary will start doing that.
Old Feb 19 2017, 10:23 AM

I am still having issues with people on my ship lists that do not seem to play very much (as far as the ships go anyway). I know they can opt out (and some don't), and I can delete them on the ship's log. But my list is starting to be a little long (I delete names I see that don't work one of my ships in a 24 hour period - no judgement, no pestering emails - just think they are not as active as I.

My question is - If I delete these people as friends and neighbors, will that stop them from showing up on my future ship lists? I have lots of friends and neighbors, so can delete a few without issues.

Thanks
Old Feb 19 2017, 10:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeniorCornwall View Post
I am still having issues with people on my ship lists that do not seem to play very much (as far as the ships go anyway). I know they can opt out (and some don't), and I can delete them on the ship's log. But my list is starting to be a little long (I delete names I see that don't work one of my ships in a 24 hour period - no judgement, no pestering emails - just think they are not as active as I.

My question is - If I delete these people as friends and neighbors, will that stop them from showing up on my future ship lists? I have lots of friends and neighbors, so can delete a few without issues.

Thanks
Hi SeniorCornwall,
If you accept a gift from those who don't play much then they will show on your itinerary. The only thing you can do in that case is use your replace to put someone on that plays more often.
If you delete someone as a neighbor then they will not show on future lists.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread