Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 01 2016, 10:32 AM

any reason why the belts for crawfish havent been activated yet??
Old Oct 01 2016, 10:39 AM

Great update. Love all the new facilities and Halloween items. Can't wait for the ships. Game is such fun to play. Thanks for all your hard work in keeping it interesting. Love it.
Old Oct 01 2016, 10:56 AM

wow.. thanks for all the new stuff. The new flowers are quite lovely!! It is sooooo nice that we can buy the Cajun restaurant with COINS!! Thanks so much for your hard work to keep us busy and loving this game!
Old Oct 01 2016, 11:12 AM

Thanks for the update, cant seem to get the new fishing boat to work though, clicked like I do with trees and nothing happens, had to revert back to red boat to do them. Do keep noticing a message flashing on that says ' extend mode select' not sure what that means
Old Oct 01 2016, 11:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannine_p View Post
any reason why the belts for crawfish havent been activated yet??
Hi Jeannine,
They will be added when the production increases are added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 01 2016, 11:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
Thanks for the update, cant seem to get the new fishing boat to work though, clicked like I do with trees and nothing happens, had to revert back to red boat to do them. Do keep noticing a message flashing on that says ' extend mode select' not sure what that means
Hi lpeaks,
The water pieces have to be within the red square. It is trickier to use when they are off the edge of the farm. Extent mode is when you have the red square meaning that it will harvest all within that land area.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 01 2016, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi lpeaks,
The water pieces have to be within the red square. It is trickier to use when they are off the edge of the farm. Extent mode is when you have the red square meaning that it will harvest all within that land area.
I have a yellow square like with the trees, and am used to using the tree shaker now, I was covering the whole area, as there was more waters outside the square area overlapping and when I click it did nothing, I cancelled and I still had all fish there, so it didnt connect somehow. Will try it again in the morning and see what happens. Do you know what the extend mode select means?
Old Oct 01 2016, 12:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
I have a yellow square like with the trees, and am used to using the tree shaker now, I was covering the whole area, as there was more waters outside the square area overlapping and when I click it did nothing, I cancelled and I still had all fish there, so it didnt connect somehow. Will try it again in the morning and see what happens. Do you know what the extend mode select means?
Hi lpeaks,
The tools are switchable between the old method and the new one. Extend mode means you are using the new (area) method. You can change it by clicking on the tool symbol that replaced the eye. That will pop up the 2 modes.
Old Oct 01 2016, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Hi lpeaks,
The tools are switchable between the old method and the new one. Extend mode means you are using the new (area) method. You can change it by clicking on the tool symbol that replaced the eye. That will pop up the 2 modes.
ok thanks Taz, makes sense now
Old Oct 01 2016, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Hi Jeannine,
They will be added when the production increases are added.
thanks taz for letting us all know!! you mods are all awesome!! ;D
Closed Thread