Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Jan 06 2021, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing Amber View Post
What facility produces vanilla extract? I was told there was a extract facility yet when I went to find it I couldn't find it.
Hi Amazing Amber

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

Vanilla Extract is produced in the Food Flavoring Factory which costs coins.
Old Jan 07 2021, 01:40 PM

I purchased a some facilities and placed them on my farms. when I go to look for them they are not represented in "Facility Manager" I can find them on each farm I placed them but only the original ones I had are displayed in "Facility Manager" none of the purchased and placed on their own individual farms. I've cleared the cache; rebooted; gone and looked for them and found that half of them were moved to actually have 2 on some farms; (no duplicates allowed; so stored one each from the duplicates) looked at Facilities Manager and double triple checked but only half show up... ?????
Old Jan 07 2021, 01:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by accs-- View Post
I purchased a some facilities and placed them on my farms. when I go to look for them they are not represented in "Facility Manager" I can find them on each farm I placed them but only the original ones I had are displayed in "Facility Manager" none of the purchased and placed on their own individual farms. I've cleared the cache; rebooted; gone and looked for them and found that half of them were moved to actually have 2 on some farms; (no duplicates allowed; so stored one each from the duplicates) looked at Facilities Manager and double triple checked but only half show up... ?????
Hi accs,
Try starting some products from them from the facility on the farm, then look to see if they show in the facility manager.
If they then show, check the funnel filter to make sure you have it set to All Facilities instead of Active Facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 07 2021, 03:20 PM

Old Jan 07 2021, 03:23 PM

Quote:

Hi accs

Taz answered you when you posted this the first time. His response is just above your last post.

Please do what he is suggesting and see if that works. If not, let us know.
Old Jan 07 2021, 03:26 PM

"I purchased a some facilities and placed them on my farms. when I go to look for them they are not represented in "Facility Manager" I can find them on each farm I placed them but only the original ones I had are displayed in "Facility Manager" none of the purchased and placed on their own individual farms. I've cleared the cache; rebooted; gone and looked for them and found that half of them were moved to actually have 2 on some farms; (no duplicates allowed; so stored one each from the duplicates) looked at Facilities Manager and double triple checked but only half show up... ?????"

Tazor replied with instructions tot try... I followed the instructions but am still missing 3 or 4 and the duplicates reappeared and had to once again store them, find a farm where there were no duplications but still am missing those 3 or 4 after putting them on different farms ... I was available to attempt to load/start production and as stated at the beginning now see in facility manager 8 out of 12???????????????????
Old Jan 07 2021, 03:38 PM

Quote:
"I purchased a some facilities and placed them on my farms. when I go to look for them they are not represented in "Facility Manager" I can find them on each farm I placed them but only the original ones I had are displayed in "Facility Manager" none of the purchased and placed on their own individual farms. I've cleared the cache; rebooted; gone and looked for them and found that half of them were moved to actually have 2 on some farms; (no duplicates allowed; so stored one each from the duplicates) looked at Facilities Manager and double triple checked but only half show up... ?????"

Tazor replied with instructions tot try... I followed the instructions but am still missing 3 or 4 and the duplicates reappeared and had to once again store them, find a farm where there were no duplications but still am missing those 3 or 4 after putting them on different farms ... I was available to attempt to load/start production and as stated at the beginning now see in facility manager 8 out of 12???????????????????
Hi accs

If you have duplicate farmcash facilities on a farm you should get a message telling you that.
But if the duplicates are coin facilities you have to check the farms to see if you have duplicates ones.
Anyway you have to go to each farm to check for the message or for duplicate coins factories.

If that doesnt work and you are still missing facilities in the Facility manager then you have to go to a farm and set the funnel to Current farm and click the green check mark.

You have to do the same for each of your farms. I know this is bored and take time but it should work-
When you finish, you can set the funnel again to All farms and check if the missing facilities are there.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 07 2021 at 03:43 PM.
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:35 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

There is no Facility Manager or the ability to make and stock products in Facilities yet.
We are not able to tell you when those will be added back yet.

You may use this thread to post about any facilities that you can not find on your farms or in storage. All other posts will be moved to the Game Migration thread in News and Announcements where the current updates about the new version of the game are and ask any questions about the new version. To see those please click on this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270
Closed Thread

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility