Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 15 2019, 07:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi64 View Post
Can a neighbour buy me a tool, example combine harvest/plow/sow and send it to me or send me farmcash?
Hi Brandi,
Yes they can, but you have to already own all the prerequisite tools before it or they can not send you the tool. Even if they send you the farm cash for the tool you must own all the preceding tools. You can not skip any of them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 16 2019, 10:38 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Purple free hand

Hello, Can I use my purple free hand by super neighbour???

Visit 's Farm

DB:W201, MPS:C8
Old Apr 16 2019, 10:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianne59 View Post
Hello, Can I use my purple free hand by super neighbour???
Hi Marianne,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.
I am sorry, but no you can not use the purple hand as a super neighbor. The reason is the purple hand can purchase farm cash items from the store.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 20 2019, 10:21 AM

I have a question regarding fuel. I went to Chapter 20 but it was closed so I could not post there, I have no idea where I am supposed to be but...................

I have 3572 fuel cans in storage and the only option I have is to sell them which I do not want to do. I want to keep them, is this possible? I cannot ever remember running out of fuel but I did this morning and had to refill so if I could keep the fuel it would be a nice cushion.

Mom's Farms (Marlene)
Old Apr 20 2019, 10:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwyld40 View Post
I have a question regarding fuel. I went to Chapter 20 but it was closed so I could not post there, I have no idea where I am supposed to be but...................

I have 3572 fuel cans in storage and the only option I have is to sell them which I do not want to do. I want to keep them, is this possible? I cannot ever remember running out of fuel but I did this morning and had to refill so if I could keep the fuel it would be a nice cushion.

Mom's Farms (Marlene)
Hi Marlene,
I moved your post to the subject thread about Fuel. You can not post in the Game Guide chapters as those are only for us to provide you information. When you have a problem come to the Help & Support section and find a thread that fits your problem.
Through storage the only option you have is to sell them, but that is not what you want to do. I*nstead when you have run out of fuel click on the Map and then on the Fuel Station to refill. Then your fuel tanks in storage will be used for refueling.
Old Apr 20 2019, 01:13 PM

Extended tools fail.

I thought extended tools were supposed to handle layers?

Tree and flower extended tools do not handle all the layered trees and flowers I find on farms I work from the marketplace. Must click multiple times in the same spot to harvest the layers!
Old Apr 20 2019, 02:57 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Extended tools fail.

I thought extended tools were supposed to handle layers?

Tree and flower extended tools do not handle all the layered trees and flowers I find on farms I work from the marketplace. Must click multiple times in the same spot to harvest the layers!
Hi JohnAlbertini,

The EX tools for working fields will get overlapped crops not layered crops. By "Layered" we mean where something of the same type is in exactly the same spot not slightly different like overlapped crops. The term is also used when something like trees are planted on top of crops. They are both using the same area.

The bigger tree shakers and flower harvesters, 20x20 and above, are not called EX tools, but do have the "Extent" method of harvesting (the yellow square) like the EX field tools use, but again they will not work multiple layers of the same type of thing. So for example if there was a harvest tree planted in exactly in the same spot as another harvest tree, whether by accident or intention, and they were both ready to harvest, you would have to harvest one set first then go over the area again to do the second one. If something that used up more than one space (one space being the space a pine tree would use), was overlapped, not planted in exactly the same spot, then the Extent mode for the tree shaker WILL do those. Flowers can not be "overlapped" as they only use one space and the same goes for the majority of the trees as they also only use one space.

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 20 2019 at 03:19 PM.
Old Apr 25 2019, 05:03 PM

Default combine harvest-plow-sow (14x14)

I am unable to use my combine-harvest-plow-sow, although I have purchased them all. It only shows harvest-plow. Can you please help?

Look forward to hearing back.

Kind regards,
Sherene Simon
Old Apr 25 2019, 05:20 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssimon View Post
I am unable to use my combine-harvest-plow-sow, although I have purchased them all. It only shows harvest-plow. Can you please help?

Look forward to hearing back.

Kind regards,
Sherene Simon
Hi Sherene,

I have moved your post to the thread about Tools. What you have bought is the Combine Harvest-Plow (14x14) NOT the Combine Harvest-Plant (14x14).

You do need to own that tool before you can buy the combine that plants as well.

You can check what you bought for yourself, by clicking on the Account tab at the top of your game screen then click on Farm Cash Activity Log
Old Apr 28 2019, 09:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Tools

I figured out my problem

Thanks,
Connie

Tags
clearing fields, fertilize, fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel problems, gifting machines, harvest, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, manure, manure collector tool, manure spreader, mobile tower lookout, multiplanter, purple hand, refuel, super neighbor, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working, transplanter