Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Mar 15 2019, 04:22 AM

Please provide access and option to work posted facilities when we click on our neighbor's avatar below to go visit them. It would simply provide yet another means to easily find facility work and referrals. So, in addition to cleaning their farms after it's been hit by a tornado or overrun by weeds, we can also be working their facilities! The Farm Town Wall Request only shows work and referral postings from up to 6 hours ago (for me, anyway). Sometimes less since many are posting bonuses and ingredient requests, which push older postings off. Maybe have a separate wall for bonuses and ingredients.

Last edited by CBL; Mar 15 2019 at 04:29 AM.
Old Mar 20 2019, 11:50 AM

I've been playing now for a while and have multiple farms. I've noticed when I want to expand a particular farm, all the expansions have been on the lower two sides. This is sometimes inconvenient and I have to either move a lot of things around or I have to delete plots of plowed land to accommodate the expansion.

Would it be possible to select which sides the player would like the expansion to appear at -- the upper two sides, the two left sides or the two right sides? It could make the expansion more fun to work with.

Thanks for considering this.
Old Mar 21 2019, 11:18 AM

Hello,
Please consider modifying the facility manager. I would like to see only one of each facility listed with an option on the ones where more than one are owned to expand/collapse that facility to show all (just as they are now). I believe this would make the facility manager load more quickly and easier to manage, especially for those with multiples of many facilities.
Old Mar 23 2019, 02:48 AM

Thank you Raul and the developers for all you do. I do have one well, maybe two, complaints/questions. The new Special Needs Supplies Factory needs carbon steel sheets as well as numerous other facilities that I can't even begin to count and yet there has been no increase in the amount that can be produced nor has there been an increase in the amount of graphite ore that can be produced or even the shortening of time. Also, when are we going to get a client facility for the house of pancakes? I have had to shut down production of most of my production facilities except for those that produce products for other production facilities. I have been shut down for 3 months now because I can't produce enough carbon steel sheets or graphite ore as well as clay blocks, beige pigment, teak lumber pile. I could go on but I think you get the idea. WE NEED PRODUCT INCREASES NOW PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE.
Old Mar 24 2019, 03:33 AM

Reposted in this area as requested:

The Game is getting more enjoyable all the time.. my only problem is that many, very much used, ingredients (harvests ++ ) take too long to produce. I also wondered if it isn't time to look at the cost of some of the tool prices... could the lower end ones be made cheaper, or more available for Coins ??

Many thanks..
Old Apr 04 2019, 08:45 PM

From the Spanish forum:

Sandra Wade: Please increase production for red ink as more and more factories are using it. Thanks!

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 13 2019, 06:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Fish/Ponds

I have bought SO much water with FT Cash, and Fish it Twice a day, and STILL don't have enough Salmon and Yellowtail. PLZ put us more fish in the waters.
Old Apr 13 2019, 10:58 AM

I keep running out of clay blocks. I have the mine on all 31 of my farms and all of the other items have over a million of each. can an increase be made on the clay blocks to help increase production? I have unchecked my beige pigment to reduce the amount used but even doing this as well as requesting ingredients for the beige pigment it still is not staying filled I run out. I do not have the ceramic factory and was considering buying it but with not having enough blocks I will not be able to keep an adequate supply. Any suggestions? Would really appreciate an increase in production. Thank you
Old Apr 14 2019, 02:39 PM

I would love to see a increase in shrimp containers and yeast , thank you !
Old Apr 15 2019, 08:15 AM

Again this week I have a facility for my super facility that will in no way help my farms, I am not in need of coin as I have over 5 trillion and can not do much with them. Why are all the upgrades focused on multi-player involvement. I would like improvements that enhance my ability to produce and maintain factories and services to make my own farmtown better.I have 2123 factories and 777 services and can not maintain shrimp containers even with 39 fish farms, 10 trains and 7 ships plus using bonus groups. this is a coin start item and even with all my coin I am unable to proceed to buy any factories that use shrimp