Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 16 2013, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
First, why are the levels/FC ALWAYS the last update we get?

Second, once again you don't give a hoot about us maxed out long term players. 25 levels? So in a YEAR I'll be able to upgrade from the 6x6 Harvest/Plow Combine to the 8x8 version. It takes 100 FC to do that since you require buying the 8x8 harvest 30 FC then the 8x8 plow 30 FC THEN the 8x8 combine 40 FC even though I will NEVER use the harvest or plow only tools. At 25 FC every 3 months it will take 12 months to upgrade!

So you are giving me NOTHING for a YEAR even though I have 4 TIMES the XP needed for the current max level!

Thanks, for NOTHING!

I understand the plight of many who just won't or can't buy the necessary FC to get some or all of the stuff they need/want. I tend to look at it in a different light. $50, real money, is $1/week (with two weeks vacation). For that $1 ($50) I can buy $305 Farm Cash.

Add that to the $100 or so FC that the deves give us for free, and $400FC buys a nice selection of stuff.

I tend to buy much more because I want/need a lot of stuff. So my $1 is more like $5 a week average, probably more.

I don't smoke .... don't drink a lot.... don't waste money at the movie concessions etc etc. I could spend $50 a week, but that would be silly... well maybe not, cuz I like this game.

Old Jun 16 2013, 08:19 AM

The 3 new trees don't get chopped down when you chop them, they blur out which is rather annoying and not consistent. I am not sure if this is reported but it would be nice to have consistency for tree chopping. Otherwise every thing else I got is working find thanks for the upgrade.

Lara's Farm
Old Jun 16 2013, 09:15 AM

[quote=al_bundy;5579102]Fantastic Raul love the ability to change the minni games and buddy

I agree... what a nice perk!! NOW, would you please give us the same kind of option for the plow and harvest so we could put our largest tools in that spot??
Old Jun 16 2013, 11:18 AM
Senior Moderator

[quote=dorissau;5582854]
Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
Fantastic Raul love the ability to change the minni games and buddy

I agree... what a nice perk!! NOW, would you please give us the same kind of option for the plow and harvest so we could put our largest tools in that spot??
Anything that is in the extended toolbox can be put in place of the mini games and buddy icons by clicking on the shortcut button up top. Then click and drag the item you want to the place where the mini games and buddy are.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 16 2013, 11:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradagirl2312 View Post
There is a problem with the animal sheds in the facility manager. If you are on the same farm as your supersheds, you cannot harvest your normal sheds, via the facility manager. We are getting the message that we cannot buy an animal shed when we have a super shed on that farm. The same is happening with the supersheds. If we are on a farm with a normal animal shed, then we cannot harvest the super sheds. We then get the message...you cannot buy a super shed, when you already have a shed on this farm. A fix for this would be great.
This has already been reported to the developers and they are working on a fix.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 16 2013, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
Sorry I was so excited I mis-punched. LOL

Fritz
Well, some people really DO have 34 farms! They use other people's accounts - such as their kids or spouse who don't play games....
Old Jun 16 2013, 02:33 PM

hello everyone i just wondered if anyone was having problems haversting there flowers as mine are coming up ready to harvest but went i select my flower harvester nothing is highlighting or allowing me to harvest thanks if anyone can help
Old Jun 16 2013, 02:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by debzgiantfarm View Post
hello everyone i just wondered if anyone was having problems haversting there flowers as mine are coming up ready to harvest but went i select my flower harvester nothing is highlighting or allowing me to harvest thanks if anyone can help
If this is after you have watered them then you need to refresh the farm to see the correct amount of time. This has been a glitch and the developers are aware of it though they have not found a fix yet.
Old Jun 16 2013, 02:39 PM

thank u taz d will try that and let u know
Old Jun 16 2013, 03:12 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Helpful View Post
Here i am again with another update and still no tool to help move trees!

It would be soooooooooooooooooo helpful to have a tool like the farm house that places trees in storage or you can pick up more than just one with say a glove.

the same for flowers

pouts... i hate moving trees!

but great updates as ever.. please next one have tools to help move stuff x

When I 'move' gift trees from one farm to another I just put as many as I can into storage with the 'store' button and then when I replant .. they 'Plant out' just like when you're buying .. one right after another ...

When I move trees I can buy I just sell/delete off the ones on the farm I don't want them on anymore and buy new ones to plant where I wanted them 'moved' to ... I've got plenty of coins so it's simpler to sell off and buy new rather than move 100's of trees or flowers ..

That's the easiest way I've found to 'move' big numbers of trees or flowers ..

Blessings,
Closed Thread