Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 17 2018, 11:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
PS - I just discovered that I had created a chain of Gourmet Restaurants, which I just deleted (especially since not all of its products are even at 7th Dan) - maybe that is why the option for another chain of regular coins facilities hasn't come up? But if that is the case, it suggests that once a person makes one chain of regular coins facilities, they can never make another one, unless they first make some other kind(s) of chain - and maybe there is even a requirement that they have to have a chain of FC facilities to make a second chain of coin facilities? If that is in fact the case, I would be very disappointed.
Hi Earlgrey,
As you have just deleted that chain, then you will have to wait until next Monday to get a new list which may or may not be what you are trying to do. Please read the information in the Game Guide chapter 33 on the Facility Chains for how this works:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 22 2018, 10:47 AM

I went to export/import chained facs this morning and when I load a chained fac to export (it was green), there is nothing to export. This is happening on all chained facs.
First - I am very glad it is happening as I have been contemplating dropping all chains because they were difficult to work (long list of people - order appears random). However, I would like to know who is getting what. Is it splitting everything among each person? Is it going in the trash?
As far as imports, a single button oon the main screen to import all with a consolidated report on what I received from each person would be awesome.

Edit to add: a friend received stuff from me. I assume supplies are divided among people able to receive?

Last edited by Moose Mob; Jul 22 2018 at 11:04 AM.
Old Jul 22 2018, 11:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Mob View Post
I went to export/import chained facs this morning and when I load a chained fac to export (it was green), there is nothing to export. This is happening on all chained facs.
First - I am very glad it is happening as I have been contemplating dropping all chains because they were difficult to work (long list of people - order appears random). However, I would like to know who is getting what. Is it splitting everything among each person? Is it going in the trash?
As far as imports, a single button oon the main screen to import all with a consolidated report on what I received from each person would be awesome.

Edit to add: a friend received stuff from me. I assume supplies are divided among people able to receive?
Hi Moose Mob,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about the Facility chains as this has nothing to do with the current release.

If your chains didn't show anything to export then please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

The way the products are divided is to those who have the facilities to use them and have space for the items determined by their staging area. You can see who is getting what by the export screen which gives you the ability to see what products each is receiving. There is more information in the Game Guide chapter on the Facility Chains:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506

If you want to make a suggestion for changing any of this please post it in the Suggestions section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 16 2018, 10:54 PM

I'm noticing that I'm able to receive all the imports, but when I start working my exports even though there are say 10 people who have amounts they can receive by there names, after a few clicks they all go away. But if I check STORAGE EXPORT there are huge amounts of product from facilities that are just sitting there unused by my fellow farmers because the game stops letting me select them. Please explain why this is and thanks!
Old Oct 16 2018, 11:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlinsssandi View Post
I'm noticing that I'm able to receive all the imports, but when I start working my exports even though there are say 10 people who have amounts they can receive by there names, after a few clicks they all go away. But if I check STORAGE EXPORT there are huge amounts of product from facilities that are just sitting there unused by my fellow farmers because the game stops letting me select them. Please explain why this is and thanks!
Hi sizzlinsssandi,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject about facility chains since you are asking aquestion and not providing feedback.
The reason you can't export to all of your neighbors as it shows is because you only have a specific amount of the product they can get depending on which service facility they have for you to send product. All of those people could accept what you have, but when you run out of the specific products they can use then they won't get any.
For example you may have 10 people who can each accept 200 of a product, but you only have 1000 of that product. That means the only the first 5 you send those to will receive them and the otehr 5 can't have any of the product because you are now out of them.
Old Oct 16 2018, 11:10 PM

ok I understand that part Taz, but I'm asking WHY when I check my storage for Export products in the chains there are HUGE amounts just sitting there. What am I suppose to do with all those products realistically? Should I sell them? How do we get the word out as to what things we have for export to other FT players efficiently?
Old Oct 16 2018, 11:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlinsssandi View Post
ok I understand that part Taz, but I'm asking WHY when I check my storage for Export products in the chains there are HUGE amounts just sitting there. What am I suppose to do with all those products realistically? Should I sell them? How do we get the word out as to what things we have for export to other FT players efficiently?
Hi sizzlinsssandi,
If you check your storage and note how much you have of each product, then check the products each player can import, that will show you what products you have that no one can import. Those I go sell.
Some service facilities can only import part of what you have. One of the easiest ones is the brewery. Some of the products can be used in the Pub and also in the Dance Club, but some of them are only used in other facilities. So it depends on what facility they have created their chain with.
Old Oct 16 2018, 11:23 PM

Thanks so much for the last answer, NOW THAT was helpful, keep up the good work.
Old Nov 12 2018, 12:51 PM

I bought the 2nd Taste of New Orleans and put it in the chain because I could see that my neighbor Mona Hollig has he Cajun Restaurant in a chain so she could export to me. I confirmed this with her before I created the chain. I asked several days ago if she's operating her Cajun Restaurant because I hadn't seen anything from her, & she indicated that whenever she goes to export, she never sees my name. Not sure what's wrong but we'd both appreciate help so she can see me name for Exporting from her Cajun Restaurant--and then so I can see her name to import to my Taste of New Orleans. Do you need anything other than her name? I just verified that she's my neighbor; she's at level 975. Thanks so much for fixing this. Shirley H.
Old Nov 12 2018, 01:27 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Clover View Post
I bought the 2nd Taste of New Orleans and put it in the chain because I could see that my neighbor Mona Hollig has he Cajun Restaurant in a chain so she could export to me. I confirmed this with her before I created the chain. I asked several days ago if she's operating her Cajun Restaurant because I hadn't seen anything from her, & she indicated that whenever she goes to export, she never sees my name. Not sure what's wrong but we'd both appreciate help so she can see me name for Exporting from her Cajun Restaurant--and then so I can see her name to import to my Taste of New Orleans. Do you need anything other than her name? I just verified that she's my neighbor; she's at level 975. Thanks so much for fixing this. Shirley H.
Hi Zany Clover,

I'm sorry but it is not possible for us to check if your friend has the Cajun restaurant as a chain without a farm link. Have her check if she can still see you as a neighbour. If she does not have you for a neighbour then she will not see your chains to export to.

Was she a recently added neighbour for you? Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and check again.

Tags
add chain, chain status, delete chain, export, facility chains, import