Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 14 2013, 07:33 AM

Thank you for the new levels! At last I will feel like I've got something to shoot for. Maybe, depends on how far I will go with the new levels. Thank you for creating/updating an awesome game. Best one on FB!
Old Jun 14 2013, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCM View Post
It gives this message "Error Saving Data. Error X025 Click the green tick to reload game"

If you wait and not click the green tick, it opens up totally empty. I had a lot of products in there and it appears I've lost billions of coins worth of ingredients, etc.
i am getting same thing
Old Jun 14 2013, 07:38 AM

Arrow Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
Just wondering.
Can we have both new (FC) animal shed and old (C) animal sheds on same farm and both producing?
If you try to purchase a super animal shed while on a farm that has the same original shed, it will not let you purchase it. So the answer is no.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Jun 14 2013, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astradriver View Post
i am getting same thing
I am now getting the same message. When I first signed on I loaded the service facilities fine. Then I bought the new chicken coop and then i went to the facility manager and I received the error message.
Old Jun 14 2013, 07:51 AM

Getting that error saving data pop up too and I'm taking my time and going slow cause I figure there are a LOT of people on here now.

Oh and I'm bad. THANK YOU RAUL for the updates. You are the greatest!!!!!
Old Jun 14 2013, 07:51 AM

When I click to see items in my storage, I am not able to use them. I click but the game will not let me put anything in my storage onto a farm. When I click over to see harvests and products, there is nothing showing in any category. Then when I click the red X to close the window, it will not go away and I have to restart the game. Any suggestions?
Old Jun 14 2013, 07:57 AM

Default Happening to me as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazza View Post
if i try and open the facility manager- it shows i have no products loaded - I had over 30 million loaded before the upgrade...also it crashes about 4 out of 5 times when i try to open the facility manager.
Can't open my facility manager without the game reloading
otherwise...Great Upgrade
Old Jun 14 2013, 08:00 AM

Awesome update as usual! Thank you so much !
Old Jun 14 2013, 08:02 AM
Account Not Linked

thanks for the update , with the upgrade i was moved to wf8, all appears to be working, except i cannot acess the envelope to see past notes, if i have a note waiting i can respond ok, but if i just want to go back and see an older note or respond to a note later i get the xo25 link error. also i noticed if i use the farmtown memcache the tools i place in the menu bar at the bottom go back to the extended tool box. have cleared cache, rebooted and cleared flash, one happy note flash player didnt crash yet today so that is a major improvement. is anyone else having problems with the message envelpe?

Last edited by abarrow; Jun 14 2013 at 08:33 AM.
Old Jun 14 2013, 08:25 AM

Thanks for the update, but they should have made sure the upgrades would not BREAK the game before they brought them online. Now both the Facility Manager and Storage fail to work properly. The Facility Manager brings up the dreaded X025 error after about 3 seconds of trying to open and then does open but with everything set to zero. And the storage refuses to acknowledge that one has clicked the "use" buttons and then shows everything as empty there shortly afterward. I am guessing there may be a problem with server number 7 since you said it appears to be working for you! The individual factories are working fine, but there is no point to loading them since the storage also does not work in the market. Plus it would take hours to do so without the ability to use the Turbo Tools or even just the regular buttons.
Closed Thread