Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 31 2021, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi GRB,
I have done that and I see exactly the same amount of coins each time I go into the market to sell. It does not change when I restart and look again. Please contact Support.
Ok, support notified. Will let you know what becomes of it.

I do have one question: can you see when my fish mature how many fish I have in my ponds? I know there was a feature before that I could see this. Just wondering.

Thanks for your time
Old May 31 2021, 12:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
Ok, support notified. Will let you know what becomes of it.

I do have one question: can you see when my fish mature how many fish I have in my ponds? I know there was a feature before that I could see this. Just wondering.

Thanks for your time
Hi GRB,
No we do not have that information. If they are coin waters they are ready in 20 hours. If they are farm cash waters they are ready in 8 hours.
You should be able to see when they are ready in the Show Names part of the farm selector.
You do not need to let us know what Support says as we are in contact with Support.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 13 2021, 08:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Question Fishing not being counted. Have to go 3 times

Hello farmers. In the past few days I have noticed that when I fish on my superneighbor's farms, I have to go to that particular farm 3 times before I get all the fish. I tried clicking slower but noticed the coins weren't increasing so I went again and then noticed the glitch. I go on each of his fish farms 3 times before I am able to get all of the farm. It is the same for him. He is also experiencing the same issue when doing mine. I am attaching a screen shot of the issue. This is after going on one of his farms the 3rd time and still there were fish left. Please check and let me know what is causing this as it takes allot more time to do his farms than before by having to go on the fish farms 3 times to make sure everything is done.

Thank you kindly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 23d9fa422a3e080371cf11ded2b54df02.jpg (19.7 KB, 5 views)

User member number.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...23169312940261
Old Jun 13 2021, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMonet View Post
Hello farmers. In the past few days I have noticed that when I fish on my superneighbor's farms, I have to go to that particular farm 3 times before I get all the fish. I tried clicking slower but noticed the coins weren't increasing so I went again and then noticed the glitch. I go on each of his fish farms 3 times before I am able to get all of the farm. It is the same for him. He is also experiencing the same issue when doing mine. I am attaching a screen shot of the issue. This is after going on one of his farms the 3rd time and still there were fish left. Please check and let me know what is causing this as it takes allot more time to do his farms than before by having to go on the fish farms 3 times to make sure everything is done.

Thank you kindly.
Hi AMonet

I moved your post to the thread about Fishing and Bait.

Sometimes when you have that amount of water items layered, then you need to click more than once in the same place to get all of them. You can also refresh that farm to be sure all fish were taken.
While you are fishing, look at the save icon and see if it has numbers in red. If so, then you have to let them go down and get the save icon get white to continue working.

You say it was not that way before, when did this problem star for you? Which fishing boat are you using?

Please try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen your farms.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Jun 13 2021, 05:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi AMonet

Sometimes when you have that amount of water items layered, then you need to click more than once in the same place to get all of them. You can also refresh that farm to be sure all fish were taken.
While you are fishing, look at the save icon and see if it has numbers in red. If so, then you have to let them go down and get the save icon get white to continue working.

You say it was not that way before, when did this problem star for you? Which fishing boat are you using?

Please try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen your farms.
Hello Marymarcel

Thank you for your reply. The fish are not layered nor stacked and I use a big fishing boat (the one that has a yellow square when fishing). Also I always wait till there are no more items left (red numbers) in the SAVE area.

User member number.
Old Jun 13 2021, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Hello Marymarcel

Thank you for your reply. The fish are not layered nor stacked and I use a big fishing boat (the one that has a yellow square when fishing). Also I always wait till there are no more items left (red numbers) in the SAVE area.
Hi AMonet

When did this problem start for you and your superneighbor? Are you both in the same area?
Has memcache helped you?
Old Jun 13 2021, 09:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile

Quote:
Hi AMonet

When did this problem start for you and your superneighbor? Are you both in the same area?
Has memcache helped you?
Hello again Marymarcel. I live in Eastern Canada and he lives in Southern US. It started for me about 3 or 4 days ago. He noticed it 1 or 2 days ago. I don't know of the memcache helped yet. I will see in the morning when I do his farms. I will let you know.

User member number.
Old Jun 14 2021, 08:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Wink

Hello Marymarcel. I did my superneighbor's farms this morning and no issues at all after doing the memcache. Thank you so much. Maybe this is an option to use again if this issue arises again for me. Thank you so much for your help.

User member number.
Old Jun 14 2021, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Hello Marymarcel. I did my superneighbor's farms this morning and no issues at all after doing the memcache. Thank you so much. Maybe this is an option to use again if this issue arises again for me. Thank you so much for your help.
Hi AMonet

So glad the issue is fixed for you. Please always be sure if your broswer is updated and if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac if you use it.
They are very important for this version of the game.
Old Jun 22 2021, 02:55 AM

I am having the exact same issue. It just started NOW 3:10 AM forum time. Even if I click SLOWLY, taking about 10 seconds before the next click, I still have to go back and get additional fish. It was NOT like this before. I have fished it nightly for months and I never had to go back. I recognized tonight the bonuses were wrong. I have them memorized, almost. I did make a video. I don't know if it's allowed to link here, but I will post the link. I have had no other tabs or browsers open when this happened. Using Chrome (latest version) on Windows 10 Pro.

Quote:
Hi AMonet

Tags
bait, can't fish, fish, fishing, fishing boat, fishing rod, freshwater bait, lake, pond, sea coast, seawater bait, stored bait, turbo boat, waters