Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 17 2010, 06:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Yet again they surprise us with awesomeness.Great job and kudos to the devs.If there was any doubt that they listen to us,the players,it should be clear now that in fact they do.
Old Aug 17 2010, 06:17 PM

Once again you have exceeded expectations.... now where's my coffee cup - I did a final refresh before bed and there it was ... thank you guys - you rock *\o/* *\o/**\o/**\o/**\o/**\o/*

Happy Farming

Take Care and Have fun

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...406&farm_ix=12

Level 385 : Player Since August 3rd 2009

Charlie
Old Aug 17 2010, 06:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks a lot i love the flower thingy!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hey There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features:

1. 15 new levels: About 50 new items in the Decoration and Buildings categories, all in coins.

2. Keep selected tool when changing farms: For most tools now, when you are using them and you change farms, the same tool will remain active, this will often save you having to move the tools between farms.

3. Sorting in store: There is a new sorting icon on the store window (Top Right) that will allow you to sort the items by Level, Name, Cost and Harvest Time.

4. New facility views: The Juice Factory, Sandwich Restaurant and Oil Factory now have non-cartonish views as well. As usual, you can use the 'Switch View' menu item on them to try the alternative view.

5. Flower Harvester Tool (FC): Allows you to harvest up to 64 flowers at a time, it works very similar to the treeshaker tool.

6. Big Bulldozer Tool (Coins): Allows you to delete 4 harvested or gone to waste fields at a time.

7. Manure Spreader (FC): Allows you to fertilize your farms. All fertilized crops (not trees) will produce 2 boxes instead of 1 when harvested. The main idea is that you use the manure from your pigs as an organic fertilizer for your farms to produce more crops.

-Manure Collection Process:
You need to have a Pigsty (now on the facility section on the Store) to collect the manure from your pigs. The collection process works the same as if you were harvesting animals, the difference is that in this case, the manure from the pigs is stored in your Manure Spreader tool. Each Pig produce 1 Manure Unit every 12 hours.

-Fertilization Process:
You need 50 manure units to fertilize a farm. To fertilize a farm, click on the Manure Spreader tool and select 'Fertilize Farm'. Once a farm is fertilized it will remain fertilized for the next 3 days.

All crops still growing (not ready to harvest) will be fertilized. All new crops planted while the farm is still fertilized will be fertilized also.

Once a crop is fertilized, it will produce 2 boxes instead of 1 when harvested, whether the farm is fertilized or not at the time of harvesting. If you hire others to harvest, you will get 2 Large boxes instead of one. Employees will get twice the amount of coins, and 2 boxes as well every time they receive an additional bonus box when harvesting.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul
Wonderful Raul!!!! Thank you for all of the newness!!!! Makes me want to get up and go to work all day Guess that is the point, LOL
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Now I have to update my street track with the new buildings and decorations. lol I cant wait to get 50 farm bucks so I can buy the new fertilizer, have a great time playing and a great day, and thank you devs.

My 1st farm is an oval track my 3rd farm is the street course, and my 4th farm is a drag strip race way.
Old Aug 17 2010, 06:19 PM

Awesome, thanks bunches.
Old Aug 17 2010, 06:19 PM

1. Love It!
2. Love It!
3. Love It!
4. Love It!
5. Love It!
6. Love It!
7. Love It!

Thank You!!
Old Aug 17 2010, 06:22 PM

I love all the new tools and have purchased the speader, flower harvester and large bulldozer. I absolutely love all the new additions...you Devs are simply the best!!!!
Old Aug 17 2010, 06:23 PM

Oh, I'm so happy to have my flower harvester, not to mention all my fields are fertilized, double harvest will be such a reward (maybe now I can wait some time for sixth farm ).
If I only knew about it few hours ago, I had all flowers harvested by nice farmers.

What you do with this game is simply awsome!!! Love you guys and more ))
Old Aug 17 2010, 06:24 PM
Account Not Linked

woohoo! Thx Raul you just made my day
I am so glad I decided to save my FC until this upgrade came out...off to exchange all my gifts to pigs lol
Closed Thread