Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 24 2010, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie Angel View Post
Hello:

I have just bought the Fish Farming Plant last night, and am producing some fish and shrimps containers and put them into my "Pending" screen; but there was no "Produce Faster" link for me to click to ask my friends for help. Am I missing something? Or is that the way it should be with Fish Farming? Why don't I have the option to "Produce Faster"
in this Fish Farming Plant?

Sandie Angel
there isn't a produce faster button, because the fish are grown, not produced, like with trees, you can't speed those up either, as much as i would like to
Old Jun 24 2010, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
250 mouse clicks in 2 seconds queueing up max production...

"Connection to server timed out"
All I can say is you're better at counting than I am. I just tried and cannot get even close to 250 in 2 seconds. Well Done !
Old Jun 24 2010, 11:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawgirl3464 View Post
If you must know.....
There were more than a thousand and they were in there long BEFORE I discovered that there were issues. They perked along just fine all day yesterday. I checked last night before I went to bed and they were still perking along just fine. I get up this morning and there's no production in that facility. So, you can just take your confusion somewhere else.
What confusion? We are playing a bata game. All new updates are subject to monsters eating what we do. I also loaded a coffee and pulled out the first batch that was done and then lost about 650 when I got back to it the next day. And that was after reading the forum and knowing about the problems. So it was my fault for loosing them by doing so much before I was sure that the problems were fixed.

No sushi for me yet. Gona give it till the Monday and seer where it stands.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 25 2010, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTerry View Post
there isn't a produce faster button, because the fish are grown, not produced, like with trees, you can't speed those up either, as much as i would like to
Aaaahhhh!! That makes sense!! Thank you for letting me know!!

Sandie Angel
Old Jun 25 2010, 12:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Yes my fields stay plowed, and I can plant crops on them. Now, three days later, the pineapples were done, they were harvested normally by two people from the marketplace. Both of them were hired to plow, and ditto. They plowed, I got zero experience for 800 plots; but it cost me zero coins. I then replanted (another 3-day crop).

In my other three farms, I harvested, plowed, and planted. I was charged the correct amount for things I plowed and planted, and received the experience expected. (1pt and 2 pt).

Windows XP SP3, 32 bit
Google's Chrome internet browser
Flash (which updated itself a couple days ago, as it always does to stay current).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dweeb View Post
Today is the first time I've hired someone to harvest/plow for me since this update.

Please bring back, us paying them to plow and getting 1 experience point while they plow.

I hired two to plow, before learning the farm owner no longer gets experience for this.

ick.
Also quoted from a different thread (that was closed and locked, before I could reply): "Hi Dweeb,

Are your fields staying plowed?

*Since this is a Help question, I'm going to move this thread into the Help section where it may be merged into an Official thread by any moderator if applicable.

Kelsey"
Old Jun 25 2010, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dweeb View Post
Yes my fields stay plowed, and I can plant crops on them. Now, three days later, the pineapples were done, they were harvested normally by two people from the marketplace. Both of them were hired to plow, and ditto. They plowed, I got zero experience for 800 plots; but it cost me zero coins. I then replanted (another 3-day crop).

In my other three farms, I harvested, plowed, and planted. I was charged the correct amount for things I plowed and planted, and received the experience expected. (1pt and 2 pt).

Windows XP SP3, 32 bit
Google's Chrome internet browser
Flash (which updated itself a couple days ago, as it always does to stay current).

Also quoted from a different thread (that was closed and locked, before I could reply): "Hi Dweeb,

Are your fields staying plowed?

*Since this is a Help question, I'm going to move this thread into the Help section where it may be merged into an Official thread by any moderator if applicable.

Kelsey"

i thought the same thing, until i refreshed, and saw my xp went up after i refreshed, i just wasn't seeing it as the plowing was being done
Old Jun 25 2010, 04:20 AM

Thanks for answering my question. I'll try what you suggested.

Another issue. What's up with the plowing? The plow runs away from me on it's own accord where I click to plow. Freezes my screen and I can't do anything until it's done monkeying around by itself. Really strange.
Old Jun 25 2010, 09:30 AM

FT become fantastic game and I am back full time. This is the only game beside CL that lets us to play and be happy. Beside that the lovely forum and the folks here, ; just delicious. Thank you!
Old Jun 25 2010, 01:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTerry View Post
i thought the same thing, until i refreshed, and saw my xp went up after i refreshed, i just wasn't seeing it as the plowing was being done
I'll give that a try, but thought I have and didn't notice any jump in experience or loss of coins.
Old Jun 25 2010, 03:11 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

while loading FT today I got a message that said "The Adobe Pluggin Has Crashed" like three times ... still trying to load the game.. Have never seen anything like this before... is anyone having trouble loading FT today??? I know wrong place to ask. but this thread is pretty busy lately......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread