Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 18 2010, 09:49 PM

I have to agree this was a great update!
The gift exchange wonderful! now I don't have to worry what to send to who of all my many neighbors...they can just trade it in what ever it is!!!

And the ability to hide the animals! and move them!! whoohoo great job!
this will improve the game in so many way!

thanks guys! keep up the great work
Old Jun 18 2010, 09:52 PM

Thanks for the upgrades - being able to stick the animals into their proper habitats is great - and much more attractive than having a whole herd crowded into a space that was getting smaller. Thanks too for the coffee grinder and the gift exchange - all great ideas! I am definitely going to enjoy the new stuff!

Farmer Nina
Old Jun 18 2010, 09:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for addressing the animal issue, it's a much appreciated fix. Carp Sushi? That's just wrong.
Old Jun 18 2010, 09:57 PM

Default thank u!!

the update is super awesome!! thanks so much for lettings transfer annimals between farms!!! thank u!!
Old Jun 18 2010, 10:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeartheDeer View Post
Thank you for addressing the animal issue, it's a much appreciated fix. Carp Sushi? That's just wrong.
Hehehe you can change your signature now
Old Jun 18 2010, 10:10 PM
Account Not Linked

I have just added most of my animals to their building but the holiday pigs will not go in to the building. Yes I still have the holiday pigs on my farm they where too cute to sell. Other then that I love being able to add the animals to the buildings I see a redesign of farm 1 coming soon. It is about time for one anyway.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 18 2010, 10:18 PM

I read about 50 animals in each building. Is that 50 animals total, or 50 of EACH type. Because I put 25 sheep and 25 llamas in one building and it let me add another llama. I took it back out because I did not want to loose it, and thought I would check first.

Also, I am assuming you can have (for example) a dairy shed on each farm, each with 50 cows in it. You would have to click the building on each farm (and they could be on different timers) but I am assuming this would work. Just checking.

I did confirm that you can move a building on the same farm and I did not loose the chickens inside.
Old Jun 18 2010, 10:21 PM

To Raul and all the devs... thank you for listening to our gripes, moans and complaints. You guys are awesome. I don't mind splurging on FC to get all the new stuff. I love you guys!!!
Old Jun 18 2010, 10:21 PM

Default More than one building for animals

So I placed a second Dairy Shed on the same farm and attempted to place my remaining cows in it but the second one indicated there were already 50 cows in it. So now I have 100 between two sheds and about 40 on the corral.
Old Jun 18 2010, 10:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Sampson View Post
I read about 50 animals in each building. Is that 50 animals total, or 50 of EACH type. Because I put 25 sheep and 25 llamas in one building and it let me add another llama. I took it back out because I did not want to loose it, and thought I would check first.

Also, I am assuming you can have (for example) a dairy shed on each farm, each with 50 cows in it. You would have to click the building on each farm (and they could be on different timers) but I am assuming this would work. Just checking.

I did confirm that you can move a building on the same farm and I did not loose the chickens inside.
50 of each animal.
Closed Thread