Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 05 2010, 02:25 AM
Account Not Linked

I am probably in the wrong thread now, but i dont know where to post this problem:
when I harvest, i get my coins imidiately. I do not get the choice of storage to sell at the market later. What do I do?
Old Jan 05 2010, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matildapadoan View Post
I am probably in the wrong thread now, but i dont know where to post this problem:
when I harvest, i get my coins imidiately. I do not get the choice of storage to sell at the market later. What do I do?
You must be self harvesting? When you first click on an item with the scythe to harvest you get 2 choices - harvest & sell and harvest & store, after you click on one you get a pop up asking if you want to use that for the remainder of your session. If you click yes then you will not get the first options again. Next time make sure you choose the second option to harvest & store - you get more money that way and you will see the crops in your storage.
Known Issues

Please Manually Link Your Facebook and/or MySpace Farm

Then Go Here: OFFICIAL THREADS
Help & Support
Suggestions

Please Read & Follow instructions in the first post as well as include the Server # in your post
(You can find this when you enter a new room - written in red)

Old Jan 05 2010, 08:20 AM

Default im having trouble with fb ft

Hi all im having trouble with fb ft when i harvest someone field my avatar goes quick but i have to wait for 45 mins for my coins to finish it and it is the same when i plow the game isnt fun anymore can u pls sort it out and go back to how it use to be when u clicked on the harvest or plow u get the coins and points str8 away thank you
Old Jan 05 2010, 08:33 AM
Account Not Linked

What I would like to know IS...WHY hasnt the problems with Gifts not accepting on Myspace been addressed. They come in to my MS emai. i open it, clik on accept nd get sent to either my farm or send gifts. Lo and behold I dont have the gift Ive been sent. And my neighbours are prolific gift givers, as am I. Oh yeah nd they have the same problems not just with gifts from me. Out of 30 odd neighbours the only ones whose gifts open and accept properly are the first 5 that i added when i first played FT on MS. Whch is about 6 months after i started playin in FB.. HAve no probs with the FB version of the App.
MySpace say its a slashkey prob. What does Slashkey say.... Would uninstalling the game and re installing it help me at all? Ive done the whole Adobe.com thing and its made no difference.
Old Jan 05 2010, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing_without_bras View Post
What I would like to know IS...WHY hasnt the problems with Gifts not accepting on Myspace been addressed. They come in to my MS emai. i open it, clik on accept nd get sent to either my farm or send gifts. Lo and behold I dont have the gift Ive been sent. And my neighbours are prolific gift givers, as am I. Oh yeah nd they have the same problems not just with gifts from me. Out of 30 odd neighbours the only ones whose gifts open and accept properly are the first 5 that i added when i first played FT on MS. Whch is about 6 months after i started playin in FB.. HAve no probs with the FB version of the App.
MySpace say its a slashkey prob. What does Slashkey say.... Would uninstalling the game and re installing it help me at all? Ive done the whole Adobe.com thing and its made no difference.
No matter what MS has said, it is definitely THEIR problem. Slashkey has 100% zero control over how MS allows us to receive gifts. I can only receive gifts from 2 out of my 20 (down from 4). Slashkey has given some info and workarounds that may work for some people. Have you tried the official problems receiving gifts thread?
Known Issues

Help & Support
Suggestions

Please Read & Follow instructions in the first post as well as include the Server # in your post

Old Jan 05 2010, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmer girly View Post
Hi all im having trouble with fb ft when i harvest someone field my avatar goes quick but i have to wait for 45 mins for my coins to finish it and it is the same when i plow the game isnt fun anymore can u pls sort it out and go back to how it use to be when u clicked on the harvest or plow u get the coins and points str8 away thank you
Would you please confirm that your settings have not reverted? Make sure that wait for each plow/plant/harvest is not checked.
Known Issues

Help & Support
Suggestions

Old Jan 05 2010, 10:06 AM

this is crazy .. will get coin counts flying all around me while harvesting.. THEN BAM get nothing at all... i sit and wait and hit save...and wait and wait... then a few coins will start to fly and catch up with me...

I start to harvest again... numbers flying... BAM nothing.. wait / wait / hit save wait somemore... coins then start up again to catch up with me...

I am harvesting slowly .. point click point click... no power clicking ...

facebook...

PLEASE figure out what is going on... this is not fun anymore... my poor neighbors can't even load the game anymore since the ''' UPDATE''''

HELP...
Old Jan 05 2010, 04:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Default I can't hire anyone to plow

I used to be able to hire to plow, but now I cannot. Why is that?
Old Jan 05 2010, 04:37 PM

Just hired a neighbour to harvest then plough. Oh my God how slow? anyway after waiting not so patiently for all the ploughing to be done. I tried to re-hire him to do my second farm. It took 4 attemps and we both had to quit the game before I could re-hire. When I went back to my farm there was only a small section that was ploughed. He did get all coins and points though. I have had to hire another farmer to finish the job. This time it was completed very quickly and was still done when I reload game. Repeat of problem on second farm! How annoying!
Old Jan 05 2010, 04:40 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet San View Post
I used to be able to hire to plow, but now I cannot. Why is that?
Check your neighbor status.. some may have left FT you need 10 neighbors to hire to plow...

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread