Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 03 2010, 04:47 PM
Account Not Linked

can anyone help me? i am having a time when i harvest for someone and there is a lag where i get the points and coins later and it takes forever to show them done .. what is the deal with that? i plow and it shows plowed on my end but to the person i am plowing for is watching it and they are slowly coming up... how do i fix this problem ?
Old Jan 03 2010, 04:54 PM
Account Not Linked

PROBLEMS!

I HATE THE NEW VERSION!

PUT IT BACK TO THE OLD ONE!

YOU TOOK AWAY ALL THE FUN!

I don't like the game anymore! It's ****ing stupid **** now!

Sorry for the words but it is the worst ever!

I had to refresh for many times to see all fields as PLOWED fields while my friend was waiting for the point for AGES!

Would I seed raspberries I guess I could start harvesting with the end of seeding!

Thank you for taking away the fun! That was really the BEST!"
Old Jan 03 2010, 07:25 PM

PLOWING MY OWN FIELD: Since the last upgrade When I click my plow or plant tool it brings up the 4 square option but only allows one square at a time. It also allows for plowing ore planting (one square at a time) indefinitely. Then when I come back it stopped when I ran out of Fuel but never stopped my game. I have tons of fuel given me as gifts but no need to burn fuel for one square plow and planting options. I thought it was due to my high level but I was that level before the upgrades also.
Old Jan 03 2010, 08:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmnichol View Post
PLOWING MY OWN FIELD: Since the last upgrade When I click my plow or plant tool it brings up the 4 square option but only allows one square at a time. It also allows for plowing ore planting (one square at a time) indefinitely. Then when I come back it stopped when I ran out of Fuel but never stopped my game. I have tons of fuel given me as gifts but no need to burn fuel for one square plow and planting options. I thought it was due to my high level but I was that level before the upgrades also.
Check remove spaces to stop the one square plowing. The fuel thing should be fixed like Raul stated.
Old Jan 03 2010, 08:53 PM
Account Not Linked

i would like to know for the past two days i have not been getting my xp for plowing or seeding do you know why this is happening.

apetrin@windstream.net
Old Jan 03 2010, 09:44 PM

The game is really slow. It doesn't collect coins until you get to the square, instead of upon click.

I noticed today that when I hired someone, that they queued up a ton of farms to plow. But the person disappeared and the plots were never plowed. I had to hire someone else to come finish the job.

This is inane. I liked it before that the plot was considered plowed once it was queued. The whole methodology for giving points just seems out of whack.
Old Jan 03 2010, 11:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Farm won't load just 0 %.Please fix
Old Jan 03 2010, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

A new version was released an hour ago, we are working around the clock to try to improve the current version by fixing the most common problems our users are experiencing.

1. There should be a lot less "already-done" messages, on most cases you will never see them during a full hire session

2. When you run out of fuel, you get the feedback immidiately

Please provide any feedback as usual, and thanks for your patience during these latest release.

We are currently working on the slowness of the avatars when working for others.

Thanks

--Raul
Why do the screens all pause and flash while plowing and harvesting? Ever since the maintenance update. Also, ever since then I am not able to use my Seeder or harvester, even though I have alot of fuel?
Old Jan 03 2010, 11:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buppa View Post
"already harvested" still appears, when it shouldn't too. I was first to a farm, had it half done when the elevator doors opened and 4 more came in... they started working right where I was, so I went to a small field at the top. I hit that whole field while they clamoured for the remaining harvests, then while mine was still qued for that field... I watched as marked crops began disappearing. By the time the coins should have been appearing... it just gave me two minutes of "already done".

I really would like to see some constraints on farmers overhiring.. it is not only irritating, and causing some to just give up (since some are blazingly fast, and hog the whole farm, and others can't get 2% of the farm with 6 people in)

As I suggested before 1 person for so many planted squares. Also a option to turn off the 'tools' the red plowing square is horrible for plowing an already plowed field.. If there is any obsticle (try a white pine tree) it hops all over. The highlighted crops tool is annoying as well to one who has harvested multiple thousands of pineapples... they seem to try to grab your tool and send it to the next row. I would love an option to just turn those off. The already known about glitch of double hiring to get rid of the plow tool has shown me that it is much smoother, and quicker to plow without it.

Thanks guys... you ARE doing an awesome job... and I am just trying to put in my two cents... I gave it a week after the fix to get a real feel for it.

Dan

This is something that is repeatedly requested to no avail. If the game developers truly made an attempt to make it user friendly, it would be addressed.

It's like, we have a hover tool (harvest & plow) AND a highlight cue on the field. That gives TWO visual feedback methods. One is not needed.

The tools (including the planting bag) are like dragging around lead weights. I don't understand why we can't just use the mouse pointer.

However. With the new lag version, I'm not that interested in playing at all. So, I'm not going to dicker over visuals.
Old Jan 04 2010, 12:18 AM

I ran out of money while planting because I bought a ton of expensive trees. It would be nice if the planting situation was like the fuel - if you run out of money, it doesn't wait until after you have seeded the whole thing to tell you.

Why is stuff not registering and saving upon click? Are you secretly hoping people will disconnect or something, and thus save the server a few seconds of work?
Closed Thread