Closed Thread

Old Oct 23 2009, 02:15 AM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Jun 10 2009
Level:
Trophies: 14
XP:
Default machines on FT

i have the large seeder and even with the gas it doesnt seem to want to do the job
tried various times and ways and managed to get it to do the 4 once
havnt tried the solar harvestor yet, hopefully it will work
but i need the mechanic to fix my large seeder

Visit kermob1's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 23 2009, 04:05 AM

Farmer Since: Feb 20 2009
Level:
Trophies: 14
XP:

Got myself a Big Seeder, Big Harvester and the Solar Powered Tractor and lovin' them!

Seeder is a boon - I can reseed as fast as anyone can plow now!

Life's too short not to!

Visit Bearcross Farm

Old Oct 23 2009, 06:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Dogs

High there... I have just seen your profile pic, what beautiful Greyhounds. I have a Greyhound called Sky that we adopted from a Greyhound sanctuary, she was there as she didn't perform well on the track...Ollie is a Lurcher, he was found wandering the streets, emaciated, open sores on his body, severe flea infestation, barely able to walk. He is now doing well, but very frightened. Both dogs have bonded well...I hope you don't mind me contacting you...
Regards... Eileen... Lincolnshire
Old Oct 23 2009, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccalby View Post
same here, not to sound ungrateful but i would want more crops and levels and land before machines
same here. I just wasted bunches of money on these tools, but then learned only i can use them and will not be making as much if i use them (harvesting) or will be spending more (plowing) plus they are using more of my much needed space on my farm. I sold them for pennies on the dollar, thanks again farm town
Old Oct 23 2009, 07:34 AM

Default new release

It's great to get a new release. I will be glad when FT is fixed again and I get to buy and use the new equipment. Many people on here have not been able to get FT to load since the upgrade, I am one of them. I dont understand why each time there is an upgrade I have problems of some sort, though usually not to the point that the game wont even load. I have sent several post to forum on this. I have not had a response from anyone from Slashkey. It would be nice to see our problem at least acknowledged and addressed. Is anyone working on the problem? Do Slashkey programers even know of the problem? I would think that this problem would be the first one worked on after the upgrade. The problem is with both Facebook and Myspace Farm Town.
Old Oct 23 2009, 08:06 AM

on ms ft, my fuel keeps disappearing. i accept the gifts of fuel, refuel, do a little work and when i go back ALL my fuel is gone. even the other gifts of fuel in my gift box that i didnt use yet. on fb, my fuel stays.
Old Oct 23 2009, 08:17 AM

Farmer Since: Jul 03 2009
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:

thank you the machines are great just wish i had more land to use them on

Visit dunyellin farm

Old Oct 23 2009, 08:43 AM
Account Not Linked

I'm new on the fourms and this isn't about the machines, but does anyone know if this is true? 'Farmtown has reached one million players. To celebrate you must send this message to 10 players and your points will be doubled. Send to a minimum of 30 players and your farm will be enlarged."
Old Oct 23 2009, 08:50 AM

I agree that we should be able to use the tools on other farms when we are hired to harvest and plow. I hire someone 99% of the time to work on my farm so wouldn't use the tools as much on my own place. We need more land! I'm filthy rich on my farm right now but don't have room to buy much of anything anymore.
Old Oct 23 2009, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky50 View Post
I'm new on the fourms and this isn't about the machines, but does anyone know if this is true? 'Farmtown has reached one million players. To celebrate you must send this message to 10 players and your points will be doubled. Send to a minimum of 30 players and your farm will be enlarged."
hve a huge feeling this is a rumor...

would be nice tho...
Closed Thread