Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 20 2009, 05:47 PM

Thumbs down The new release contains

:Yeah some new tools yeah right but you take away us hiring our friends and we cant be on the same farm at the same time etc oh Bull , now that is a stupid development. Now I have been raving about the new harvesting change and then you all do this mess, and now noone will want to hire anyone to do anything to help them out, oh this is just not coshure, this is NOT fair not at all. this makes me want to just forget about FT altogether. and just Think I JUST GOt done spending my hard working coins on this thing, oh noooooo makes me want to stop playing an referring my friends period.mad

(This is from one of my friends which I Love to death and enjoy working for not to mention so many many others......) I want my 30,000 coins :mad back.....

DeeAnn Trisha U Can Hire People From The Market Place, We Just Can't Hire Each Other 2 Do Anything Anymore-Not Even 2 Be @ The Same Farm @ The Same Time-I'm Gonna Really Miss That!! It's Gonna Get Some Getting Use 2-We Can Buy Fuel Though W/Coins Not $$-It'll Be Cool Once We Get The Hang Of This!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi,

We just released a new version of FarmTown. (As usual, you will get the new version when going to FarmTown the next time).

The new release contains support for 5 different tools:

1. Small Harvester - Harvest 2 fields at a time
2. Small Seeder - Plant seeds on 2 fields at a time
3. Big Harvester - Harvest 4 fields at a time
4. Big Seeder - Plant seeds on 4 fields at a time
5. Plowing Tractor - Solar Powered - Plow 4 fields at a time

All the tools works in a similar way, you just need to click on the tool and select the first option which could be Harvest, Plant Seeds or Plow depending on the tool. Alternatively, some of the tools can also be activated by clicking on the appropiate icon on the main tool window at the bottom of the screen.

The Plowing Tractor doesn't require fuel to operate so you can use it as much as you want without any limitations. The others require fuel to operate, these are the rules for the fuel:

1. To get fuel you need to go to the fuel station by clicking on the red fuel tank on the top-left of the screen or on the map icon
2. You can refuel once per day
3. The amout of fuel gallons you receive each day depends on these factors:

10 Gallons for each level you have accomplished
10 Gallons for each neighbour you have
10 Gallons for each friend you help each day
10 Gallons for each active neighbour in the last 24h
100 Gallongs for each fuel tank you receive from your friends

If you are having trouble, remember to link your account.

Thanks.

Last edited by Patricia_B2009; Oct 20 2009 at 06:06 PM.
Old Oct 20 2009, 05:49 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by terriejean View Post
Love the new stuff. Thanks. Just wondering since we got Halloween stuff are we going to get thenaksgiving and christmas stuff? Wish there was a way to delete fields more than one at a time. I like to move my farm around but takes forever. Am in the process of remodeling now.
That would be great, just like when harvesting now that it asks you if you want to continue with that method...good idea. It does take forever to clear out a field asking you one at a time if you want to delete. I know it is a preventory question, but if we are clearing out the whole thing, it would be so helpful to just do it one time and click away..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 20 2009, 05:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Default New Farm tools???

can the harvest and plow tools be used when working on farms you are hired on?
Old Oct 20 2009, 05:51 PM

Thumbs down RE; Texas Belle

You are only on level 1, wait till you get as high as some of us and get boo coos of neighbors and then u become friends with them, and see how mad you will be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
You know you started me thinking, lol
I can always clear out a field, put everything there, like buildings, etc, and start rearranging, of course out of 2 barns I would leave one, of the silos, the same thing, so maybe just maybe i can make it until we can buy more land, of the new things, they are beautiful, great, but I still hire out and can seed by hand, my avatar never gets tired, just busy, lol

Thanks for making me use my brain, http://www.slashkey.com/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif
Celina
Old Oct 20 2009, 05:56 PM

Default tools

dose the tools move across the firelds by themselfs or do we have to use them like farmvile? thanks

NOW PLEASE LET US HAVE MORE LEVELS AND CROPS
Old Oct 20 2009, 05:57 PM
Awe Inspiring ( Level 30 )

Farmer Since: Aug 09 2009
Level:
Trophies: 12
XP:

I bought the big solar powered plow, and I wish I'd read about it here first. There is no difference to me plowing with the plow or plowing with my avatar. It's only 4 fields at a time, which I could do before, and my avatar still walks around like she's doing it herself. I see no difference except that now I have a tractor sitting around. Will there be any benefit to having this tractor in the future? Will it ever be able to do more than I already could do, like 6-8 plots at a time?

Visit Idlewylde

Old Oct 20 2009, 05:59 PM

Default good job

now why on earth can you develpors not make the Farm Dollars work almost the same way
Old Oct 20 2009, 05:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Jo View Post
Which i might add that a second FB account is against TOS and could get you banned.
Yes and what's the use if you cannot link it with your farm as a continuation of your work? Risky Business...I will wait for more land, thank you very much....

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 20 2009, 06:01 PM
Account Not Linked

We don't need the junk we need more land first!!
Old Oct 20 2009, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraze View Post
Barbie, you have to click on the refuel button - worked for me anyway.

I think the big seeder is great thanks Raul - but now I need to rearrange my whole farm into groups of 4 fields!
No need to re-arrange into groups of 4!!!

I bought the 4 group seeded, tried it on mine and it adjusts to seed what you have :-)

So if you have 2 plots going back to bak or side to side or even aorund a corner, it works just fine!! I absolutely love it!!!
Closed Thread