Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 14 2015, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
Maybe this goes into some kind of commentary thread but I'm going to put here to start with because this is one of the areas where I see a lot of people complaining - over and over and over about the new items that have been or will be released. WE, as players, need to stop and consider the fact that (1) the devs are making this game exciting for us; (2) the devs are constantly having to come up with ideas to make it exciting; (3) the devs don't really know what problems might be encounter until they release the stuff; (4) FB has control over a lot of the areas of the "hidden components" of the game that we don't see or know about until a glitch comes up; (5) instead of complaining about everything that is going wrong (and, I had probs gifting and boosting, too), let's get the devs backs. Last, it is not just the devs that are having to deal with all this stuff, the moderators are also taking a lot of flack for things that is way beyond their control. So, while we love the game and want all these wonderful new things, let's give some thanks to the developers and the moderators for the great jobs they are doing. Each and every one of them is giving 152% in trying to keep us happy and the game flowing. THANK YOU DEVELOPERS, RAUL, AND MODERATORS -- you have kept me entertained and out of the pool halls and bars for all these years - LOL!!
Well said!!! This is exactly what I've been thinking since the release. People need to STOP complaining and chill out. The griping in this thread is ridiculous and immature. A HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO MAKES THIS GAME SO CONSISTENTLY FANTASTIC.
Old Apr 14 2015, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi,

Nothing has changed in that area of the game.

Try clearing your FT memcache and see if that clears away any data that may have caused it. Note after clearing that, it may take a little longer for your game to load as all the FT data has to load again from new. To clear your FT memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload.

If you continue to have problems please try the suggestions in the first post of the following thread http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594638. If after trying those you continue to have problems please post a reply there.
Thank you Tiger!!
Old Apr 14 2015, 04:51 PM

Hey, folks. Chill. IT IS A GAME...Relax and enjoy what the devs do for us.
Old Apr 14 2015, 05:02 PM

Didn't mean to start a problem just thought my game wasn't loading the new items . Thanks for the game it gives me pleasure and stress but always a joy to play . Thanks to all the people behind the scenes who keep us playing!
Old Apr 14 2015, 05:18 PM

Think Friday...........new things on Friday. Then if they come sooner say Thank You. Since I am losing the ability to post a bonus or my facilities, I don't really care. Facebook gave me 7 jail days. Got 4 more to go
Old Apr 14 2015, 05:30 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

raul is in the bldg hey raul wavin a hand your way
Old Apr 14 2015, 05:35 PM

They'll get it right...they always do. Patience
Old Apr 14 2015, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
Maybe this goes into some kind of commentary thread but I'm going to put here to start with because this is one of the areas where I see a lot of people complaining - over and over and over about the new items that have been or will be released. WE, as players, need to stop and consider the fact that (1) the devs are making this game exciting for us; (2) the devs are constantly having to come up with ideas to make it exciting; (3) the devs don't really know what problems might be encountered until they release the stuff; (4) FB has control over a lot of the areas of the "hidden components" of the game that we don't see or know about until a glitch comes up; (5) instead of complaining about everything that is going wrong (and, I had probs gifting and boosting, too), let's get the devs backs. Last, it is not just the devs that are having to deal with all this stuff, the moderators are also taking a lot of flack for things that is way beyond their control. So, while we love the game and want all these wonderful new things, let's give some thanks to the developers and the moderators for the great jobs they are doing. Each and every one of them is giving 152% in trying to keep us happy and the game flowing. THANK YOU DEVELOPERS, RAUL, AND MODERATORS -- you have kept me entertained and out of the pool halls and bars for all these years - LOL!!

I agree .. I don't mind waiting so they have time to get everything to work, and the fact they spoil us. I am thankful to the devs for this great game I play everyday and the friends I have made over the years playing, Thank you
Old Apr 14 2015, 07:53 PM

Cool New problem

The eye for my dimmer will not close all the way to block out trees when I am harvesting. Just happened tonight. Never had this problem before. Please fix. Thanks
Old Apr 14 2015, 08:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocosfarm View Post
The eye for my dimmer will not close all the way to block out trees when I am harvesting. Just happened tonight. Never had this problem before. Please fix. Thanks
try going into Preferences and checking that the correct option is ticked there .. not hard to figure out...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread