Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 18 2012, 01:11 PM

I would like to say that I personally love the quests. Yes, there are limitations. Yes, we may receive quests for items that we are unable to complete due to not having the necessary facility. Yes, the selected lifeline may not be of any use. But folks, this is a game. In the meantime, wait your 20 hours and accept a new quest. It's not like you are paying coins or farm cash in order to accept the quest and then not being able to complete it. Appreciate it for what it is. Give the developers a chance to see player feedback and make changes. I am hoping that the lifeline feature will allow players to select their own option and work in a neighbors facility if they don't have their own. I will keep accepting my quests daily and enjoy my farming life!
Old Feb 18 2012, 02:12 PM

please someone check this out for me

I am in the last step of a quest to produce pen sets(0/5) using the office school supply factory, I don't have that factory.

for the last 2 days I have worked 2 neighbors facilities THAT DO have it and have had a neighbor send me a set and I also have 306 completed sets in storage so why am I NOT getting credit for the ones I did in my neighbors facility .
Old Feb 18 2012, 02:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by widow lyn View Post
please someone check this out for me

I am in the last step of a quest to produce pen sets(0/5) using the office school supply factory, I don't have that factory.

for the last 2 days I have worked 2 neighbors facilities THAT DO have it and have had a neighbor send me a set and I also have 306 completed sets in storage so why am I NOT getting credit for the ones I did in my neighbors facility .

Hi there
if you do not have the required facility to complete the final step of the quest then you are unable to do it...the life lines can only be used to procure items needed to make the final product
Old Feb 18 2012, 02:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilverq View Post
I have completed the first quest available to me with no problems, when I start the secnd quest for some reason my glass factory is not being recognized and I "failed" the quest because the game never recorded the 185 punch bowls I had produced before it expired. I am now attempting the next quest involving the glass factory haven't made to the production cycle yet, but I hope whatever the glitch was in the first glass quest is resolved before I get there.
Did you order and receive the Soda Ash, Quartz Rock, and clay from the mine, then make the Beige Pigment in the Ink and Pigments factory and receive it before starting the Punch Bowls? If not that is why it didn't accept them. All the steps must be completed before starting the final step as of this latest release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 18 2012, 04:37 PM

Have a quest that requires yellow tail. I do not have a big sea coast. I used a lifeline and worked for someone thus caught some also traded for some but the quest is not registering either. Help!!!
Old Feb 18 2012, 04:52 PM

do the developers ever read this stuff and act on it???
Old Feb 18 2012, 04:57 PM

Yeah. Kind of sorted quests out. Have no way to get yellowtail. Used lifeline and bought some and caught some on another farm but no luck. So i requested the ingredients from a friend and one sent them to me. I am now able to produce the suchi. Result. Hope this helps some of you. Happier now
Old Feb 18 2012, 05:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarecheetham View Post
Have a quest that requires yellow tail. I do not have a big sea coast. I used a lifeline and worked for someone thus caught some also traded for some but the quest is not registering either. Help!!!
What lifeline did you get? If it was the Gift Lifeline then neither of those methods would work for you. You could however request ingredients for something that uses yellowtail.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 18 2012, 07:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

if one part of a quest says for us to create something in a facility and we dont have that facility, then what lifeline would be able to help us complete that part of the quest?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 18 2012, 07:40 PM

The "Employee" lifeline.... if you go and work a neighbour's facility, you "take home" some of each product.

Visit my farm!
The Rainbow Connection