Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 29 2009, 10:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maa View Post
Could not agree more! Been waiting for an extended farm option as well. Have NO interest in a second farm. Already have one. Would love to be able to add more land to them both. Very strange move this from the developers.

Don't look at it as having 2 farms, but 2 fields in one farm. What you choose to do in those fields is up to you, crops on one and Home on the other, or a bit of both on both. They are both next to each other accessed through the one farm account page. They share money, xps, neighbour etc, so you have been given another field for your farm.
Old Nov 29 2009, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jester61 View Post
So are we going to be able to get back the lost points? I just lost another 112 points. It gives you the correct amount and then when you leave the farm it subtracts. I don't care so much about the coins but I certainly want the points back. Thanks

hey this issue should be fixed i was renovating my sisters farm and just bought a lot of river and river corner even a river with a windmill on it and to my surprise the XP wasnt credited...her level was supposedly be upgraded to...hope actions and solution will be taken...thanks...
Old Nov 29 2009, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post
Actually it's working now; it wasn't before. For some reason there seems to be a delay in just about everything - I couldn't upgrade for hours after buying the farm, and I couldn't see these diamonds earlier but they're there now.

At least I know how to get to people's second farms to water flowers now! Thanks!
Update: It's working on and off. One of my friends has two farms, and I can sometimes see the diamonds at the top of the page when I'm at her farm but I usually can't.
Old Nov 29 2009, 10:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post
Update: It's working on and off. One of my friends has two farms, and I can sometimes see the diamonds at the top of the page when I'm at her farm but I usually can't.
I've noticed I can't see the diamonds if I am hired. If I am visiting, I can see them.

Old Nov 29 2009, 11:03 PM

I bought the 3 million ground got that then spent 30 in farm cash didn't get that but the cash coins were taken how do i get them back don't mind spending them but want what i paid for any answers thank Just give back the cah coins that i paid for to get the ground that i didnt get
Old Nov 29 2009, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmtownmema View Post
Not at all obvious if you read the farmville forums.

There are many complaints there about the small farm size. The farms are smaller then farmtown, and there is no remove space between plots option which makes them even smaller.

As I remember, all crops under 1 day are only 1 experience point in farmville. They finally have storage but it is very limited unless you use the farmville dollars to purchase it. There are the usual complaints on lost experience, lost items, not being able to get into the game, lost gifts etc.

Between the two, farm town has better game play, and more options, and doesn't have as high of requirements for many of the options that they both share. Further, quite a few players complain about the high point requirements for some of the achievments and/or crop mastery. Why? Because some are unrealistic.

Zygna is perhaps better at promoting farmville, mainly because they can and do use games like Mafia Wars to promote it. Oh, and farmville is also playable through farmville.com. Confusing if you receive a farmville.com only gift and it takes you there without warning from facebook.

Zygna isn't doing anything "better" nor are there developers listening more, they do what they expect will earn them the most profits.
I totally agree, Farmtown is much better than Farmville. Now, farmville does have 1, 2, 3, and 4 day crops, and also have 2, 4, 6, and 8 hour crops. And you do get 1 - 2 exp points depending on how many days for the crops to be ready. But you only get 1 exp when you plow and harvest instead of 2. You also can't hide the trees or buildings, you can't chat to people that are on there and you can't hire people to work at your farms. I do play both games, and Farmtown wins hands down. I also understand that in order for the devs to give us more land on our current farms may be too much for the flashplayer. I still would like for the devs and adobe devs to see if there was a way that they can get the flashplayer to handle that much load. Also with the RAM, it may be time for some to either upgrade or just purchase another computer.
Old Nov 29 2009, 11:10 PM

Thank you developers for the new farm. You guys are the best. My purchase went smoothly.
Old Nov 29 2009, 11:27 PM

I was really excited about the land announcement. Then I read that it is not a bigger farm, but another farm. I felt like I got punched in the gut. I've been waiting for room to design my farm the way I wanted, not a "closet" to plant my crops.

I have the coins and the XP to buy it, so I may anyway. But seriously, if we don't get a chance to get bigger farms, I may just quit.
Old Nov 29 2009, 11:45 PM

Thank you so great to have two farms on one account ..just gotta wait one more level and build some coins up lol im gonna be buzy.Id rather two farms then to expand my currant farm which is just the way i want it and makes it more challenging
thank you so much xxx
Old Nov 29 2009, 11:45 PM

Yes Smudleysmom, I had that problem, but when I can back the next day all the trees I had purchased were there. So it just too a refreshing maybe. It was the avocado trees that did that.
I have my second farm now, and love it. I think I will use it for my working farm. Great Idea guys. Thank you for the upgrade.
Closed Thread