Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 21 2014, 05:53 PM

Thanks for the update, and always making this the best game on FB.

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Nov 21 2014, 06:05 PM

Thanks again SK for such a wonderful game and thank you to all the moderators who keep us posted of updates and help us when we get stuck. You are all wonderful!
Old Nov 21 2014, 06:07 PM

Can we please have some upgrades to the fishing? I have suggested for several months and nothing seems to happen. I am very disappointed in FT.

1. I have requested a boat that will fish several lakes/sea coasts at one time just like flowers, trees, harvest and plowing. Make it like the flowers and trees, 8x4, 8x8, 12 x 8 and 12 x 12. You can introduce one at a time.

2. Also, I would like to be able to buy multiple sea coasts/lakes just like when you introduced the flowers and trees multiple instead of one at a time.

There are several of the FT players who love to fish and have tons of fishing on their farms. I know they would love to have these two features in the game.
Old Nov 21 2014, 06:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
Thanks for Raul listening and acting so quick on renaming the 2 facs involved... This farmer is now a happy one :-)

That was probably the fastest change I have ever seen! I figured it might be like the funeral facs, they would tweak it next update, but wow!!! Good going, guys!!!!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 21 2014, 06:10 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaynor1969 View Post
any idea when we are getting more levels pls

Hi, we get levels every 3 months, so most likely December's update.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 21 2014, 06:13 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnMarie2006 View Post
anyone know what the new icons on the messages means? thanks
5. Ignoring and Reporting Improvements:

- You can now Ignore or Report users from inside the Message window using the red icons on the bottom right.
- You can now Ignore or Report users from the Online Chat window using the red icons on the top left of the chat window, this will allow you to ignore or report users even after they have left the room.
- If a user have been reported enough times on the past few months he will be penalized by not been able to send offline messages or chat messages to others for a period of time, the more times a user have been reported the longer he will be banned.
- Reporting users for no reason will get the reporting user banned from the game.

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 21 2014, 06:29 PM

Ok, I just finished one of my coop quests and went to claim coins... Popped up a message saying the quest was over 7 days old and would not count toward earning farm cash... Now...my question is this. This was a coop quest and it still had two days to complete..so why the message re over 7 days old... AND does this mean we will soon be able to earn farm cash when doing/completing the coop quests?? OH, I did get the coins earned
Old Nov 21 2014, 06:30 PM

Thank you love the tree shaker works great, The quest chart is nice to.. The new symbols on the note pad ... That I can see a lot of problems with, I was just looking at it and almost check the green check. Many will check it once you check it you can't un-check it. maybe place it on the other side, the new factor's are really nice...
Old Nov 21 2014, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alby Tross View Post
As the parent of a disabled young man I find the term 'handicap' extremely offensive. I will not be buying Farm cash to buy this facility.
They are not calling it handycap at all!!! And I am a disabled person who has no objection to them calling it a disability goods factory or whatever name they gave it.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Nov 21 2014, 06:34 PM

Thank you for the new updates. Awesome as usual.

And I have to chime in on the names of the new facilities. I have MS.....I am disabled and handicapped and the names do not offend me at all. They are just words....get over it people and if you don't like it don't buy them or play if it offends you that much.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK RAUL AND DEVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I love the fireworks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread