Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 15 2013, 06:34 AM

OK - just thinking about the new animal sheds - which I am holding off on anyway till the glitches are smoothed out. But please make it easier to take animals out of ALL the sheds in order to put a shed into storage - at the mo I cannot put a new shed on the same farm as an old one. So one by one I have to put 375 odd animals (say hen, turkey, goose) one by one onto a farm where I do not have much spare grass area then store the old shed. Then put down a new one. Then one by one put the animals into that. It is easier with the animal shed tool but not by much! As I cant sit on here fiddling for long (bad neck) its going to take forever.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 15 2013, 07:06 AM

Thanks for the super animal sheds.

But I think they should be able to hold a higher number of animals for what they cost.

Last edited by romesz; Jun 15 2013 at 09:58 AM.
Old Jun 15 2013, 07:59 AM

Default Half Screen mode.

Love the release!

This actually occurred after the last release but that thread is closed at this point. When I have Farm Town open in Google Chrome in the half-screen mode (see attached image), the items in the window no longer tile properly. I think I am using the proper terms. My farm shows up below the menu that is normally to its right. This does not happen in IE. I have to use the scroll bars to center my farm. It is very aggravating because I have to do it often while playing the game and reloading window.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Half Screen.jpg (98.6 KB, 15 views)
Old Jun 15 2013, 08:46 AM

Angry Super animal sheds

Thanks for the update and new field. I'm having a problem with my harvest animals now though. I bought all the super sheds on my 1st field. Was a pain though since I had to empty them first, put the old one in storage then buy the new ones and put all the animals away. I did this yesterday and now today when I try to harvest animals using the facility manager, I get the following message 'A Dairy Shed can not be placed on farm where there is a Super Dairy Shed'. This is happening for all the sheds. I spent too much money for this to be a good feeling

Please help Raul
Old Jun 15 2013, 09:23 AM

This should be a lesson to the devs to ALWAYS test the new features before releasing them to avoid headaches like this in the future. BUT, it won't. They will continue to release buggy updates and cause headaches and lost FC and coins to the ones who pay their salary. Us, the players. Also, the tried and true updates, which we were all waiting for, the next turbo loading tools never came with this release. SMH!! I do appreciate some of the other improvements though. The complaining is because many of us power players actually pay money for this game. So, it should be of a higher caliber than just some free game for these updates, ESPECIALLY those which we pay money for. Thanks
Old Jun 15 2013, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marobu52 View Post
. When I have Farm Town open in Google Chrome in the half-screen mode (see attached image), the items in the window no longer tile properly. I think I am using the proper terms. My farm shows up below the menu that is normally to its right. This does not happen in IE. I have to use the scroll bars to center my farm. It is very aggravating because I have to do it often while playing the game and reloading window.
I tried out what you posted, it does not happen on my computer.
I don't think it is a FT issue.

Here is a pic of my view pic.jpg
Old Jun 15 2013, 09:53 AM

Default Super barn glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The answer is no. The store will not let you buy the super building if you have a regular one on that farm.
I added a super wool shed to Farm 19 and moved all my heavy wool animals there last night. There was no other wool shed there. Now when I try to harvest I get an error message "A super wool shed cannot be placed on a farm where there is already a wool shed."

Is there a fix in the works? I'd hate to think I wasted 50 FC and time spent moving all those critters,
Old Jun 15 2013, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chattin View Post
I added a super wool shed to Farm 19 and moved all my heavy wool animals there last night. There was no other wool shed there. Now when I try to harvest I get an error message "A super wool shed cannot be placed on a farm where there is already a wool shed."

Is there a fix in the works? I'd hate to think I wasted 50 FC and time spent moving all those critters,
For now you can only do it if you go to your #19 farm and click the harvest sheep and Llamas option. It worked for me. But only after the shed is ready to be picked
Old Jun 15 2013, 10:26 AM

Smile Super Dairy Shed

It has been more than 8 hours since I filled up my Super Dairy Shed, but it says there are 7.9 hours left before harvest. The Super Coop and Super Wool Shed are working fine, I think. We'll see when I try to harvest them. When the bugs are worked out, this will be the best update item ever. Having enough milk and eggs will be wonderful.
Old Jun 15 2013, 11:12 AM
Account Not Linked

This is probably a real stupid question but are we suppose to take the animals out of the regular sheds and put them in the super sheds? Are both sheds useable or are the regular sheds obsolete now?

Last edited by GranLu; Jun 15 2013 at 11:18 AM.
Closed Thread