Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 25 2023, 06:49 AM

Unhappy Missing Facility

Sorry, found the missing item, thank you

Last edited by pacwlens; Dec 25 2023 at 07:00 AM.
Old Dec 25 2023, 07:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacwlens View Post
Sorry, found the missing item, thank you
Hi pacwlens,

Thank you for letting us know you found the other one

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 29 2023, 11:06 PM

Default Missing Crops (portion of a farm)

I have been missing some of my crops on farm 15 for a long time. The rest of the crops on that farm are showing, but I have also hidden them all with the wrench and then shown them again (just in case) but that doesn’t help. I have tried removing some flowers since they are in the same ‘section’ where the crops disappear but that didn’t help. I expanded, cleared the whole farm, re-layered and replanted. They showed up at first but when I left the farm and returned, they are not there. I tried a single layer at the bottom of that section and when I came back the first time, they were still there so I filled the whole section with single layer. When I left and returned this time, the only thing in that section showing is part of the top section (up to 10-13 rows in some places). I had 4 neighbors check and no one else can see the missing crops either. I usually work on Edge, but I also tried Chrome, Firefox, and Opera – no luck. I cleared my cache (browsing history, data and pics, cookies, etc.) and restarted my computer. The crops are still missing. This should be the link to that farm: https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...880&farm_ix=14. Please let me know what I can do to fix this. I started here because I just want it to work, I am not really looking for any reimbursement of my coins. Thank you, Denise
Old Dec 29 2023, 11:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawalsh View Post
I have been missing some of my crops on farm 15 for a long time. The rest of the crops on that farm are showing, but I have also hidden them all with the wrench and then shown them again (just in case) but that doesn’t help. I have tried removing some flowers since they are in the same ‘section’ where the crops disappear but that didn’t help. I expanded, cleared the whole farm, re-layered and replanted. They showed up at first but when I left the farm and returned, they are not there. I tried a single layer at the bottom of that section and when I came back the first time, they were still there so I filled the whole section with single layer. When I left and returned this time, the only thing in that section showing is part of the top section (up to 10-13 rows in some places). I had 4 neighbors check and no one else can see the missing crops either. I usually work on Edge, but I also tried Chrome, Firefox, and Opera – no luck. I cleared my cache (browsing history, data and pics, cookies, etc.) and restarted my computer. The crops are still missing. This should be the link to that farm: https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...880&farm_ix=14. Please let me know what I can do to fix this. I started here because I just want it to work, I am not really looking for any reimbursement of my coins. Thank you, Denise
Hi Denise,
As you have flowers and trees and facilities layered over stacked crop fields things like this can happen. The only thing I can suggest is to remove the flowers, trees and facilities. Then remove all the crop fields, restart the farm and see if any crop fields show back up. Repeat removing the crop fields if any show back up and restart again. Repeat this until no crop fields show back up.
Once no fields show up again then you can replow and plant. You may readd the flowers, trees and facilities, but be carefull how much you add as there is a limit to how much you can put on a farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 07 2024, 12:07 PM

Default Sent about 20 requests for help

My requests are being ignored for over a year.

I am now missing 15 FT$ facs, 5 from a year ago, which I contacted you about for over a year, and 10 NEW ones.

Don't know why you continue to treat a player like that.
Old Jan 07 2024, 12:08 PM

OH, and yes, I know you will also delete my thread like you have every other one.

Thanking you in advance.
Old Jan 07 2024, 12:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gertrude's Dude Ranch View Post
My requests are being ignored for over a year.

I am now missing 15 FT$ facs, 5 from a year ago, which I contacted you about for over a year, and 10 NEW ones.

Don't know why you continue to treat a player like that.
Quote:
OH, and yes, I know you will also delete my thread like you have every other one.

Thanking you in advance.
Hi Gertrude,
Your posts have never been deleted. They have been moved to the thread about the subject you have posted concerning. To find your posts when they have been moved please use the instructions in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

We can not do any refunds through the forums. Only Support can do refunds for missing items. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

There is nothing we can do about your missing facilities through the forums, so please work with Support for this. It does no good to continue posting in here about this issue.

I will move this to the thread about missing items later today. We try to keep the forums clean by grouping posts by subject. Here is a link to that thread:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594638
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 07 2024, 05:45 PM

i have sent over twenty requests for over a year.

They are all IGNORED.
Old Jan 07 2024, 05:46 PM

OH, and now I need TWO of them or I will lose QUESTS. They expire.

Like not getting help from FarmTown Support after sending more than 20 requests in the last month over the LINK that you just showed me.
Old Jan 07 2024, 05:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
i have sent over twenty requests for over a year.

They are all IGNORED.
Hi Gertrude,
If you are talking about tickets you sent to Support they have not been ignored. Are you getting the auto-response when you send a ticket in? If not then your email provider may be blocking the responses from Support. I can ask Support to contact you via a differnt email that should get through, but I need to know about the auto response for the last time you sent a ticket to them. Also when you sent the last ticket to them.

You were credited with 250 FC on Feb 8th last year for those missing facilities you had at that time.

Sending you aprivate message.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 07 2024 at 06:38 PM.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing