Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 22 2018, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvlrsSweetPea View Post
I've read through the posts and did not see this issue. I don't think it is the same as the tools switching too quickly. Let's see if I can articulate this properly with an example (has happened more than once)...

I am hired from the market to harvest trees, flowers, chop, and fish. I was not hired to harvest or plow. The first farm loads, everything is ready on the farm including h/p, and I have the largest crop harvester in my hand. It used to load the first tool I was hired to use. I click the toolbox and load the shaker for the trees manually. I harvest the all the trees and then again I have the harvester in my hand automatically. I switch to the flower harvester, harvest all the flowers, and again it switches to the harvester. After finishing the chopping, shaking trees, flowers, and fish, it shows the harvester (even though I wasn't hired to harvest crops). I click the walking man and click the bonus box and the game tells me there are harvests left and doesn't let me collect the bonus. The only farms I could collect the bonus on was the farms that had no crop plots.

I tried it with the auto select tools checked and unchecked. Had the farmer hire me multiple times to try different things and nothing worked. The tools showing up for things that we're not hired for is an interesting bug and I'll be watching for the fix. I work in IT and I appreciate all the hard work for the updates but might I suggest a beta tester group on a different server of people who actually play the game to flush out all the bugs before you release it to 2.5 million players in production? User acceptance testing is an integral part of the SDLC that shouldn't be skipped, especially when your users have the option pay for extras in the game.

Again, appreciate the hard work and I'll get back to working on others farms and buying the best stuff when the bugs are fixed.

Respectfully,
Tina
This exact issue is happening to all those I have hired as well and they do not get their bonuses. We have tried to rehire but nothing helps. Workers either work farms and miss their bonus or most leave the job. Some are even sending me nasty messages before they leave. I sure hope the tool selection is fixed to recognise the hire because not everyone plays nice.
Old Feb 22 2018, 04:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toniecombine View Post
This exact issue is happening to all those I have hired as well and they do not get their bonuses. We have tried to rehire but nothing helps. Workers either work farms and miss their bonus or most leave the job. Some are even sending me nasty messages before they leave. I sure hope the tool selection is fixed to recognise the hire because not everyone plays nice.
Hi Toniecombine,
This issue has been reported to the developers and they are working on it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 22 2018, 09:25 PM

Appreciate your time and effort Taz. Happy Farming!

Tina
Old Feb 22 2018, 10:52 PM

Will there be St Patrick's Day decorations?
Old Feb 22 2018, 11:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
Will there be St Patrick's Day decorations?
Hi ccheney,
Not until after the end of the month.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 23 2018, 01:23 AM

I have clicked for no religious facilities and yet the offensive postings are still coming in my newsfeed. I am still blocking them as offensive.
Old Feb 23 2018, 01:27 AM
Account Not Linked

H&P or just ploughing is not generating any XPs at all on some hires. Really irritating.
Old Feb 23 2018, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Toniecombine,
This issue has been reported to the developers and they are working on it.
I hired someone to do all jobs, even if I didn't have work and they could collect the bonus - might be a work around until they can fix the tool selection when hired bug. Hope that helps.
Old Feb 23 2018, 06:37 AM
Account Not Linked

I can't help but think that the amount of flowers needed to fill the new Flower Stand is set too high. This morning I harvested the 10 flowers needed in the stand, the flowers nearly cover a 44 x 44 farm, there are some trees along two edges. I load the Flower Stand, but when I return to refill it I am out of 7 of the 10 flowers (the 3 I still have I have posted bonuses for). Checking my other 2 flower farms, you can get about 30,000 flowers on a 44 x 44 farm, making it almost impossible to keep this facility loaded as it needs 30,000 flowers for a single load.
Old Feb 23 2018, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
just had a funny thing happen when working a super neighbors farms, on a farm with no water, the boat appeared in my hand.... now the only "water item" on this farm is a decoration.. the Koi Pond...... I reloaded the same farm and the fishing boat still appears telling me there is fishing to be done... obviously a glitch...
Same thing happens to me too. I'm her super neighbor and the only water is the Koi pond.

Now this morning i fished all the big lakes she has on the farm and the boat will not go away. I know that's all she has. I have done them so many times it's not funny.
Closed Thread