Go Back   Farm Town > New Forum Users > WEBSITE Guide
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 18 2023, 10:23 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Default What is Manage on Ships I get at my Port?

What is Manage on Ships I get at my Port?

Who can I use on my Ships Logbook?

Nothing has changed, you still use any of your Neighbours that have their Port enabled.
If you don't see them to use and they are not already on your Logbook, then their Port is disabled.
You would need to find out if that was due to them not playing for a while perhaps when on vacation.

Who can send me Ships?

If your Port is Enabled, Anyone that has YOU as their Neighbour can send their ship.

What has changed is that you will now know if you don't have any connection with them within the game, meaning that you either do not have them as one of your Neighbours and they are not one of your Buddies.
This is likely to be:
  • a friend you currently have on Facebook,
  • or a friend that you had on Facebook at some point (possibly a forgotten friend, someone who stopped playing and now plays
  • it's stranger that you allowed to add you as a buddy
  • it's a stranger that you allowed to add you as on of their Neighbours with the new Add Neighbour method using the Avatar menu.
  • or the more uncommon reason. It could be someone you forgot to go remove yourself as their Neighbour and Buddy.

When this happens you will see Manage under their picture on the ship they sent to you.

As long as your Neighbour List or Buddy List is not already full. Manage will allow you to add that friend as a Neighbour or a Buddy.

To add them, click on Manage and the Manage Sender will open.
It will look similar to this, but your percentages are likely to be different.
These examples are the different brief notifications you could see when adding a farmer to a List depending on if your List has room to add them or is Full.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 30 2023 at 08:46 AM.