Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 10 2022, 09:52 AM

( User ID1545131279 ) Is there an issue with the facility manager or animal sheds?
I went to harvest the henhouse on my quest farm and it said no animals to harvest. Ready again in 7.9 hours. So I went to farm One and tried and it said Not ready for 4.5 hours. Like what??? I could not have harvested that one since 4 hours ago I was in bed! I usually harvest my animals in the mornings (if I remember) and evenings.How did they all get harvested when I did not harvest any Chicken coop sheds yet today. Last harvest was around 8-9 pm last night. Its now almost 11 am. I checked my 2nd acct user ID 118693448904273 -and hers are all harvested too have to wait 7.1 hours? WHO harvested all the Chicken Coops???
My Quest sheds only get harvested when I need the product so it should have been nice and full and ready this morning. Odd thing is my cow sheds are all ready as usual. Any ideas what is going on???What could have happened?

Last edited by RIAP27; Mar 10 2022 at 10:01 AM.
Old Mar 10 2022, 10:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
( User ID1545131279 ) Is there an issue with the facility manager or animal sheds?
I went to harvest the henhouse on my quest farm and it said no animals to harvest. Ready again in 7.9 hours. So I went to farm One and tried and it said Not ready for 4.5 hours. Like what??? I could not have harvested that one since 4 hours ago I was in bed! I usually harvest my animals in the mornings (if I remember) and evenings.How did they all get harvested when I did not harvest any animal sheds yet today. last harvest was around 8-9 pm last night. Its now almost 11 am. My Quest sheds only get harvested when I need the product so it should have been nice and full and ready this morning. Any ideas what is going on???What could have happened?
Hi Riap,
As we don't have data when you harvest your animal sheds we have no way of checking this. Hen houses are not ready in 8 hours. They are ready only once a day. Super hen houses are ready in 12 hours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 10 2022, 02:25 PM

I forgot about the hen houses being once a day. My apologies on that. However, my Quest farm one should not have been harvested since the last time I needed eggs for a quest. I don't recall if I used any for yesterdays quest but I didn't think I did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
As we don't have data when you harvest your animal sheds we have no way of checking this. Hen houses are not ready in 8 hours. They are ready only once a day. Super hen houses are ready in 12 hours.
Old Mar 13 2022, 08:21 AM

Default facility manager blue buttons

I have all the blue buttons on the top of the facility manager to do my facilities. It does not do the blueberry yogurt in the dairy or the baking soda in the mine. I was wondering if it was just my farm that this was happening or are other farmers experiencing this issue and if it could be fixed. I am very happy that you have upgraded the game from flash and understand that it was a huge undertaking! Please accept my heartfelt thank you!
Old Mar 13 2022, 08:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldiluzio View Post
I have all the blue buttons on the top of the facility manager to do my facilities. It does not do the blueberry yogurt in the dairy or the baking soda in the mine. I was wondering if it was just my farm that this was happening or are other farmers experiencing this issue and if it could be fixed. I am very happy that you have upgraded the game from flash and understand that it was a huge undertaking! Please accept my heartfelt thank you!
\
Hi ldiluzio,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities.
Please open the facilities those items are in and make sure there is a check inthe box for those products that are not starting. If they are not checked thenthey will not be started when you do the Start All at the top.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 13 2022, 10:44 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

i have been noticing this for a while, when i get my facs ready to be posted, that i would say about 25% of my facs arent being worked by the mayor or who evere the bearded hippie look feller is, its hurting my top score and pluss i have all the extras to make it do everything as big as the game hast got, i cant spend all day checkin eachindivdual factory to see that it has been loaded, need sum help please, t y in advance
Old Mar 13 2022, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
i have been noticing this for a while, when i get my facs ready to be posted, that i would say about 25% of my facs arent being worked by the mayor or who evere the bearded hippie look feller is, its hurting my top score and pluss i have all the extras to make it do everything as big as the game hast got, i cant spend all day checkin eachindivdual factory to see that it has been loaded, need sum help please, t y in advance
Hi beverduster

I moved your post to the thread about Faclities.

Do you mean that when you post your facilities/services, your friends dont work 25% of them due they were not filled?

Im sorry but there isnt any quick method to check if your facilities were filled.

First of all, try this:

Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
If the funnel is correctly set, then you have to open the Facility Manager and check if all your facilities and services have a check mark next to their picture.

If all of them have the check mark, and they still arent filled to 100% then you have to open those and make sure there is a check mark for every item.

If that is correct, then you have to check the Ingredient Planner inside the Facilitiy manager and see if you are short for some product. If an item have red numbers into brackets, then you need more of them to fill all your facilities. You can set it to All Facilities, 15 Days (a full run at 100%) and By Missing.
Old Mar 16 2022, 02:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Helping friends with their facilities

I am having an issue with 3 of my FT friends. I cannot go on their farms & help with their facilities. 2 of them are long time friends. When I go to their other farms, nothing happens. I have tried clearing my casche. I have tried going to other farms of these people & nothing happens. It just doesn't do anything. I am wondering if I am the only one with this issue.

Linda Zinnecker.
email removed

Last edited by zlady2741; Mar 16 2022 at 09:33 PM.
Old Mar 16 2022, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlady2741 View Post
I am having an issue with 3 of my FT friends. I cannot go on their farms & help with their facilities. 2 of them are long time friends. When I go to their farms, nothing happens. I have tried clearing my casche. I am wondering if I am the only one with this issue.

Linda Zinnecker.
email removed
Hi zlady

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

I removed your email address for safety as it is not a good idea to post it in an open forum.

I understand that when you arrive to their farms to work facilities you dont get the messages to work them?

Is this happening with regular facilities and service facilities?

Have you tried to click in another farm and see if you get the popup to start working?
Old Mar 16 2022, 07:12 PM

Default The Mayor is no longer working all facilities with 2 dispatched trains.

Farm ID: 1318735062

When working a neighbors' facilities I receive the message re how many farms will be worked and the the msg that the the mayor will do them all because I have 2 trains dispatched, however, when I click OK, only one farm is processed and I get a msg stating the there is no more work here and am advised to check the other facs. I f I manually click on another farm, I get products given plus another msg stating that there is no more work and try the other facs. This is the same for all farms. I have cleared mem cache and used both chrome and edge browsers. This is not a show stopper, but it is rather inconvenient. Thanks

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending