Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Aug 02 2018, 08:40 PM

I don't know if anyone has suggested a second type of oil pump that would speed up production of curd oil from the current 4 units per time period to maybe 8 over the same time period. You might even offer different levels, red - 4, green - 8, purple - 12..... at increasing costs.
Old Aug 02 2018, 10:10 PM

Please consider reducing the coin upgrade price of Farm 20 Upgrades 28*28, 30*30, and 32*32 so that they are more in line with the farms around it (e.g. Farm 9 through 19). Thank-you
Old Aug 05 2018, 05:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I think you need to enable us to sell excess bait and manure. I have had my manure collector removed from storage for over 3 months and still have way too much manure in storage. I have over 31 million. I have to go in at times and uncheck my baits to keep from getting too much. Would much rather sell excess than have to waste stuff. I would think I am not the only 1 with this problem. Have played since 2009 and really enjoyed the game. The only 1 I play and the main reason I even have Face Book. I have all farms available and all but 4 is kept fertilized due to nothing grown on them.
Old Aug 07 2018, 05:26 PM

With all the farms ( or certainly a lot of them) buying lakes and bodies of water to add to their farms is it possible to change the gifting of bait from 400 per gift to at least 500.

500 also makes more sense as it can be more easily calculated.

Thank you for your time.
Old Aug 10 2018, 05:36 PM

Default Existing products and future growth

I'm all for growing and advancing this game, however, with the current rates of consumption and the ever increasing demands put on the developers to UP everything... is there any chance of reducing the quantities needed to complete tasks instead of storing millions of everything and taking up more of the code and your time? Just seems that it would reduce the load overall and maybe keep the game from bogging down so much.
Old Aug 10 2018, 06:04 PM

a couple suggestions...first- make some sort of train depot, similar to the ships manager, that i can access all of my trains from one location instead of hopping farm to farm. i'd be will to pay fc for that.

second- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do something about the export part of the facility chains. when exporting, i have to scroll back dow to get back to where i was before i clicked to export to a nbr. the imports do not do this. when i click import, it does, then that person's icon goes away. PLEASE MAKE THE exports do the same thing. MUCH FASTER and much more efficient, not to mention less annoying, making it much more likely for more of us to use this feature. i love the concept, i like the coins, i hate the "wait to load" in between exporting to a nbr, and then having to scroll back to where i was.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider increasing the output of the baits, and the everything in the fc waters. i constantly have to beg for squid, salmon and cod and i have almost every product that uses it shut off. thanks so much for all you do, devs and mods, you guys all work very hard, and it shows!! much kudos to the team!! <3

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 10 2018 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Separated the suggestions for readability
Old Aug 12 2018, 07:16 PM

Why not stock the wool hat from the sewing mill in the hat shop?
Old Aug 16 2018, 12:50 PM

Reg Crops: I can go to the store and sort by Harvest time or Stored amount. BUT (for example 3 day crops) in my facilities I use 68,040 corn in three months and 720 collard greens. So if I plant by stored amount, I keep way to many Collard Greens

Can we sort by Needed amount for a year, or 3 months or???
Old Aug 16 2018, 05:25 PM

How about letting our supper nebours sell us a unlimted produces.. also let us use our cranes on there building with their permssion
Old Aug 16 2018, 08:03 PM

i think we should have a freeze avatar anywhere in game option in the preferences like we have the freeze animals that way our avatar wont cause us greif sometimes i find it makes me go crazy i try to hire someone and go to click to hire and click on something on someone i cant think of an option on a person but click on something like if i was on farm and it chose go to inn to hire to give bonus for example i find instead my avatar moving all the way to far right instead of clicking the go to inn to hire just as an example so having the option in preference would be easy for when we couldnt click on our avatar to freeze him because even trying to do that would make him do something else we would have the second option i could find the freeze avatar option we used to have before