Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 26 2023, 10:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by diana052711 View Post
Market not loading i keep getting a error message. every time i go to the market place no one is in there

Error message i receive.

[SFS - ERROR] ## WebSocketDataError: inflating: incorrect data check
2023-06-26 15:08:40.459 LOG[SFS - ERROR] ## WebSocketDataError: Invalid SFSDataType. Expected: SFS_OBJECT, found: 78
Hi Diana,
I moved your post to the thread about loading issues.
Please make sure your computer and browser are up to date. If you do have to do an update on either please be sure and restart your computer after those.

If you are using CCleaner program and you have the KAMO part of that program installed you need to remove that part of it as that can block you seeing anyone in the markets. Also make sure you do not have any tracking blockers in your browser add-on/extensions as those can also cause the same problem.

If you don't have those please try changing your language in your preferences to anything other than English US, click the save (disc in upper right) then close and reopen your farms. Then repeat and change it back to English US, save and close and reopen your farms. Then go to the markets and see if you see players there.

If that doesn't work then please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 28 2023, 08:57 AM

Default Cant sign in

Will not complete loading. Gets down to black square and then stops. My sister can sign into my account ok. All other things seem to be working on my PC. Help!
Old Jun 28 2023, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrell Cloutman View Post
Will not complete loading. Gets down to black square and then stops. My sister can sign into my account ok. All other things seem to be working on my PC. Help!
Hi Darrell Cloutman

I moved your post to the thread about problems loading the game.

Please be sure your browser and your computer system are up to date. After an update is always better to restart your computer.

You can also go to the first page, first post of this thread to try more suggestions.
Old Jun 30 2023, 09:59 PM

Default Help and Info needed

A couple weeks ago my FB page was hacked and completely taken over by a thief. Although FB has removed the thief and his postings, and I have sent them both official ID and alternate email, they have not yet allowed me a way to get back into my FB page. My question for you...If I have to create a new FB page, how do I link it to my Farmtown Farm. I don't want to lose my Farmtown friends nor all the dollars and time I've spent to get to the level I am. Can you tell me how to do this please?
Old Jun 30 2023, 10:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Donner View Post
A couple weeks ago my FB page was hacked and completely taken over by a thief. Although FB has removed the thief and his postings, and I have sent them both official ID and alternate email, they have not yet allowed me a way to get back into my FB page. My question for you...If I have to create a new FB page, how do I link it to my Farmtown Farm. I don't want to lose my Farmtown friends nor all the dollars and time I've spent to get to the level I am. Can you tell me how to do this please?
Hi Farmer Donner,
I am sorry but there is no way to transfer your farms to a new Facebook account. Your Farm Town account ID is tied to your Facebook account. The only way to get back into those farms through Facebook is to get your account back.

Have you registered and set up to play Farm Town on the website? You can still play on those farms through the website as long as you have already registered for it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 05 2023, 03:38 PM

Default servers

I am constantly being disconnected from the server. Sometimes I get disconnected in the middle of sowing seeds or trying to hire in the MP. It's very annoying! I think Slashkey may need a bigger server farm? Just saying!

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Jul 05 2023, 03:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
I am constantly being disconnected from the server. Sometimes I get disconnected in the middle of sowing seeds or trying to hire in the MP. It's very annoying! I think Slashkey may need a bigger server farm? Just saying!
Hi DeniseDJ,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about this issue.
Getting disconnected from the server has nothing to do with the size of the server farm. If you are getting repeatedly disconnected then it is probably an internet problem between you and the servers. Either way you play, through Facebook or the Slashkey website your data has to travel through many internet links between you and those servers.Any one of those links can be having a problem with excessive traffic which can cause your action data to not get transferred and disconnect you from the server.
Even if you get disconnected from the server you can still work on your farms and the actions for your farms will still get saved.
You can try the suggestions in the first post of this thread along with the ones in the link there and see if any of those help.
Old Jul 08 2023, 11:01 AM

In the middle of H/P then Seed Red plug and can't get a green one on FB, trying slashkey now. same.
Old Jul 08 2023, 11:05 AM

Same here. Not my internet provider.
Old Jul 08 2023, 11:05 AM

Default Cannot log in

Seems farmtown.com site is down, I cannot connect with green plug. But it works if I'm offline.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error