Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 30 2010, 01:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by essexboy View Post
5th farm please and can this farm go by how many neighbours you have,say 50 for farm 5.im there already.this will probably shaft the unsocial players.I have 250 real friends on facebook and ive had no trouble on getting 60 friends to join farmtown as neighbours.after all this would benifit farmtown, more players, more money for you guys.
50 neighbors and 500,000 coins per plot based on no spaces. However many plots it adds, you pay 500,000 coins. That would put it at costing 512 Million coins to max it out. Bet people wouldn't ask for a sixth farm any time soon after that.
Old May 30 2010, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustHikk View Post
50 neighbors and 500,000 coins per plot based on no spaces. However many plots it adds, you pay 500,000 coins. That would put it at costing 512 Million coins to max it out. Bet people wouldn't ask for a sixth farm any time soon after that.
and they will quit playing ; farm overpriced, lvl 80 only .....
Old May 30 2010, 02:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint454 View Post
Thanks Raul, especially the pop to top scroll fix.
I agree wholeheartedly, it was making me crazy that every time I sold something it went back to the first item, don't know how many things I sold without thinking just clicking, lol

THANK YOU, YOU MADE MY DAYS EASIER

But WOW, that 4th farm is expensive, but I guess we can make it

Thanks Raul and everyone that works on this game to make more enjoyable and easy for us....

NOW A QUESTION: WHEN ARE WE GOING TO BE ABLE TO MAKE GUACAMOLE?
We have the avocado tress, we have onions, we have peppers, and tomatoes, what else?
Another thing: WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE MAMEY ICE CREAM, believe in real life it is a delectable ice cream and one I miss a lot being from Cuba like I am.....

Also, we could make jam from guavas, we have the trees, so one more thing to make....

Thanks guys,
Celina

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 30 2010, 02:43 PM

Default Layering Crops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilde Lily View Post
Please do that, or I will.
While you are waiting try layering your crops. I have only have two of my farms layered so far and it works great! (the main problem with it is that it is a glitch and may be fixed and you could lose crops if they do fix it).
Old May 30 2010, 03:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♫Tiki♫ View Post
and they will quit playing ; farm overpriced, lvl 80 only .....
If I had suggested 75 Million to buy a completely upgraded 4th farm 2 weeks ago, people would have said the same thing.

The ability to grow crops just went up simply by adding a fourth farm. Means you can grow more, means you can produce more in the facilities and add facilities to the fourth farm. All of which means coins are going to be even easier to earn. And that is why the fourth farm was priced the way it was - coins too easy to get. If there ever is a fifth farm then you can believe its going to be even harder to get than the fourth farm was. Only three ways to make it harder in this game. More coins, more neighbors, or farmcash.
Old May 30 2010, 03:36 PM

Level:
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzaqld View Post
What am I going to call my 4th farm!!

Thank you!
My new farm is waiting for a winery!! It will be called The WareHouse Winery. Can't wait until we get it....
Old May 30 2010, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustHikk View Post
If your attitude is indicative of the users of MySpace, thanks but I will pass.
nope just tired of the screwing over from the game... seems you know all the answers though since you reply to everyones post, guess the "acting know it alls" know who i am talking about

Farm Town Link
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?r...s&fb_bmpos=1_2
Old May 30 2010, 04:08 PM

Smile thanks

thanks loving the 4th farm but can we please have a add to storage for animals so i canmove them from different farms i would really go to town on my farms and work them how i would like them thanks keep up the great work oh yea and a wine factory thanks
Old May 30 2010, 04:23 PM

Level:
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
I agree wholeheartedly, it was making me crazy that every time I sold something it went back to the first item, don't know how many things I sold without thinking just clicking, lol

THANK YOU, YOU MADE MY DAYS EASIER

But WOW, that 4th farm is expensive, but I guess we can make it

Thanks Raul and everyone that works on this game to make more enjoyable and easy for us....

NOW A QUESTION: WHEN ARE WE GOING TO BE ABLE TO MAKE GUACAMOLE?
We have the avocado tress, we have onions, we have peppers, and tomatoes, what else?
Another thing: WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE MAMEY ICE CREAM, believe in real life it is a delectable ice cream and one I miss a lot being from Cuba like I am.....

Also, we could make jam from guavas, we have the trees, so one more thing to make....

Thanks guys,
Celina
...and Oh please give us a winery with a cheese and wine tasting facility for neighbors and buddies to visit and earn coins/xp ... Please! I have my 4th farm reserved for just for this. In fact, I am planting grapes and blackberries on it while I wait. Come see it!

I am FT addicted...
Old May 30 2010, 04:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman5214 View Post
nope just tired of the screwing over from the game... seems you know all the answers though since you reply to everyones post, guess the "acting know it alls" know who i am talking about
I have never even implied that I know all the answers. If I did, I would write my own game, get filthy rich and retire to Tahiti.

If you are sick of the "screwing over", why do you continue to play?
If you like the game enough, be patient. The devs have a good track record of fixing glitches, it just takes more time to fix some than others.
Closed Thread