Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 05 2012, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Raul only says should be available Tuesday evening - he doesnt say which Tuesday.
Actually the seeder menu is still playing up and reverting to the default so planting my Quest farm is a nightmare - so as much as I would like the new train car and people I would really like the menu to be fixed.
I found if you open the store up and closing then going to your big tool that the menu does not revert back to default.
Old Sep 05 2012, 02:13 PM

Ok, when are the new train cars coming? Thanks.
Old Sep 05 2012, 02:27 PM

I do appreciate what the devs do, I love this game, and I understand that the devs would want to make sure everything is working as well as possible before they release new stuff. However, when they promise something on a certain day and it does not happen, I would appreciate just a quick note saying that it has been delayed until whenever, or even saying they cannot state the exact day of release. I really do not mind when the people or the trains come, but when they have been promised at a certain time, I get excited - now I am spending all my time popping back and forth to see if they have come yet. I would rather be told they will not be out for another 3 days, than see the note stating Tuesday evening and on Wednesday evening they are still not here. Just be honest with us and they would then not have to listen to us all moaning!!
Old Sep 05 2012, 02:34 PM

Let's try to keep in mind that Raul said; "should be available". Most of us that have been playing a long time have learned to take these estimates with a grain of salt....ok, maybe a shaker of salt. They will make it available when it is ready.
Old Sep 05 2012, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
I do appreciate what the devs do, I love this game, and I understand that the devs would want to make sure everything is working as well as possible before they release new stuff. However, when they promise something on a certain day and it does not happen, I would appreciate just a quick note saying that it has been delayed until whenever, or even saying they cannot state the exact day of release. I really do not mind when the people or the trains come, but when they have been promised at a certain time, I get excited - now I am spending all my time popping back and forth to see if they have come yet. I would rather be told they will not be out for another 3 days, than see the note stating Tuesday evening and on Wednesday evening they are still not here. Just be honest with us and they would then not have to listen to us all moaning!!
Oh I think there would still be moaners. No matter what the devs do there is always someone who is not happy.
Old Sep 05 2012, 02:39 PM

Waiting for the TRAINS, want to send them out but would like to add the new ones first...Thanks....I love the new little hand but it would be nice if flowers could be put on top of things too, maybe there will be a new hand.... Love this game I have been playing since the beginning and have stopped playing so many others because of greed, your FC stuff is getting to expensive and up grades should be cheaper..
Old Sep 05 2012, 02:43 PM
Account Not Linked

I did see on the news that there was a problem that some doors on the Farm Town Cattle Cars had come open during the time they was bringing the rest of the train cars and people to Farm Town and there was cows wandering around and that the dev's and the people had to round them up and get them back in the cars so that they could bring the rest of the train cars and the rest of the people to Farm Town. They would get here as soon as possible.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 05 2012, 02:47 PM

why is it i get an email saying something and then it says to see it go to this link..i never see what was posted from that link..i just got on saying "where are the new train cars?"..i too would like to know where they are..left mine train unloaded wating to get one and nutin yet...i got me a new bigger, faster comp...nice...now i can play and enjoy it again.....love this game..also waiting for the new people...happy farming everyone...
Old Sep 05 2012, 02:48 PM

Yes, Kitt, i saw the same story on PinValley© Cable News hahahahahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
I did see on the news that there was a problem that some doors on the Farm Town Cattle Cars had come open during the time they was bringing the rest of the train cars and people to Farm Town and there was cows wandering around and that the dev's and the people had to round them up and get them back in the cars so that they could bring the rest of the train cars and the rest of the people to Farm Town. They would get here as soon as possible.
Old Sep 05 2012, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
Oh my, they better get those doors fixed asap! We can't be buying faulty cattle cars! LOL
Closed Thread