Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 06 2018, 08:44 AM

Hi gals and guys

Due to a little problem with this thread, the information for the new House Construction Supplies was not updated properly when it was released.

Post Release Updates - October 4th, 4:00PM

- Released the House Construction Supplies Facility.
Old Oct 07 2018, 10:18 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

"'Show Product Names' button in 'Show Work Info' screen" - absolutely LOVE this new feature! Thank you!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 07 2018, 12:17 PM
Account Not Linked

I welcome that we are going to get a Purple Hand but disappointed in order to have the ability it gives I will have to spend further Farm Cash. I have always thought that this should have been the job of the Green Hand as it already stacks items on a farm. All we are getting with the Purple Hand is the ability to place items directly from the store or our storage on top of anything in the farm. I have already paid 90 Farm Cash to buy both of the design hands, (to have the ability to stack items on my farm, orange then green) and I feel this option could have been added to the green hand without us having to spend further Farm Cash.
Old Oct 09 2018, 09:25 AM

I am very happy we are getting the purple hand...in fact, can't wait for it to show up...hope it's soon!!!
Old Oct 09 2018, 08:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozeeS View Post
I welcome that we are going to get a Purple Hand but disappointed in order to have the ability it gives I will have to spend further Farm Cash. I have always thought that this should have been the job of the Green Hand as it already stacks items on a farm. All we are getting with the Purple Hand is the ability to place items directly from the store or our storage on top of anything in the farm. I have already paid 90 Farm Cash to buy both of the design hands, (to have the ability to stack items on my farm, orange then green) and I feel this option could have been added to the green hand without us having to spend further Farm Cash.
I suppose it depends on how it works. I like that I can just grab the green hand and move things around. If the purple hand adds an extra step every time you use it, like the green manure spreader does, I'll probably just stick with the green hand anyway.
Old Oct 10 2018, 04:50 AM

is anyone else having probles qith the show work? Mine has shown the same thing for close to an hour and I ran into the same thing last night not being able to see what farms need planting. Thanks in advance.
Old Oct 10 2018, 06:22 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmyer View Post
is anyone else having probles qith the show work? Mine has shown the same thing for close to an hour and I ran into the same thing last night not being able to see what farms need planting. Thanks in advance.
Hi jkmeyer,

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Please also clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload. After doing this the first time your farms are loaded, they will load slightly slower as all the graphics need to be loaded from a fresh start.

See if that corrects it for you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 10 2018, 09:40 PM

Okay FT, it's been a week, put the purple hand out...
Old Oct 12 2018, 09:51 AM

When will the purple designer be available to purchase?
Old Oct 12 2018, 10:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy22 View Post
When will the purple designer be available to purchase?
Hi Cowboy,
Only the developers know and they do not tell us until they release it. Just have to wait until they do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread