Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 02 2016, 10:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by densal View Post
well read your forum yesterday of some new trees and new flowers to be used in today's facilities also some new buildings, facilities for the new boats.
Hi densal,
If you were reading Stoneface's post in the social section that was just pure speculation by a player. The only place you will find the correct information is in the new release threads posted her in the News and Announcements section of the forums. And that information is only available after the update has been released for the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 02 2016 at 11:50 AM.
Old Nov 02 2016, 10:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbl456 View Post
when collecting the farm cash from a quest, there is always a delay of 3-5 minutes. hope you fix this bug soon. thanks for the new updates
Hi cbl

Please post problems with quests in the relevant Help and Support Thread :

For Quests : http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468066

For Co-operative Quests : http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=604342
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Nov 02 2016, 10:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftywoman29 View Post
Are you ever going to fix the 4 x 4 Harvester? It hasn't worked properly for 2 months...it harvests MORE than a 4 x 4 square and that is sometimes very inconvenient. 4 x 4 Plow with same problem at same time was fixed immediately.

Can't believe we've played this game for 6 years now, but we love it still!
Hi craftywoman

There is a thread in Help & Support that might be a better place to post this issue :

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594642
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Nov 02 2016, 10:14 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks Raul and Co.. good release, now to play... and like always, you guys rock...
Old Nov 02 2016, 10:44 AM

Default Can't wait to see all the new stuff!

Thanks for all your hard work!

My first farm-It's a work in progresshttp://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9230&farm_ix=Y
Old Nov 02 2016, 10:56 AM

Default Suggestions for future updates!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for the updates November 1. Would like to make two suggestion for future update:

We send out gifts twice a day to neighbors and it would be so much easier if there were a button called "SEND TO ALL" added. It is very time-consuming to hit the send button a hundred times.

Would love it if you could create a few more mansions. Most of the homes are either too small or period-piece based.

Thanks!
Old Nov 02 2016, 11:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13MaryMack View Post
Thanks so much for the updates November 1. Would like to make two suggestion for future update:

We send out gifts twice a day to neighbors and it would be so much easier if there were a button called "SEND TO ALL" added. It is very time-consuming to hit the send button a hundred times.

Would love it if you could create a few more mansions. Most of the homes are either too small or period-piece based.

Thanks!
Hi MaryMack,
Please put your suggestions in the Suggestion section as the developers do not look for them here. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestions. Since you have 2 that are not related please post each in the appropriate thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 02 2016, 12:07 PM

Has the cream cheese for the dairy processing plant been released yet,i am not finding it among the items in the facility,any help you can give me would be much appreciated.
Old Nov 02 2016, 12:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by boduke66 View Post
Has the cream cheese for the dairy processing plant been released yet,i am not finding it among the items in the facility,any help you can give me would be much appreciated.
Hi boduke,
Neither of the items for the Jewish restaurant have been released and won't be until the restaurant is.
Old Nov 02 2016, 12:19 PM

Thank you for all the awesome new toys Raul! I LOVE the numbers on the farm grid!
Closed Thread