Old Jan 18 2020, 02:43 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
You just buy ships which have the least load time and so no you did not have to buy ships in order.. That is what I did so I find it just a money grabbing exercise to have to buy cranes for slow loading ships which I do not have.
I think is great to have the cranes.. if 9 ships arrive in your port overnight, who wouldn't want to be able to click only 1 time instead of 99 times to send them all on? but only if you can afford to purchase them... with rheumatoid arthritis, I find the click once to be an immense improvement.. no more sore wrist,
Old Jan 18 2020, 03:32 AM

thank you :-)
Old Jan 18 2020, 03:58 AM

Default Happy Days...

Thanks for the latest update and fixes...

I am still enjoying the game and trying to build my property holdings...

My only niggle is... Some of the older FC Facilities are expensive for those of us with smaller waorking farms.. Is there a chance that we could have, maybe, a special sale on one of them with each update ?? For example.. a half price (or better) deal if we take on all the new Coin updates ??

Just a thought...

Thanks again

Dave ...
Old Jan 18 2020, 04:20 AM

Smile So excited for the new cranes!!

I immediately bought them all and put them in my storage. Went to my port and clicked the Load All and almost fell off my chair with excitement! It used to take so long to load all the ships in my port! Thank you so much! Now if we could just do something with those darn trains... ha ha. Keep up the great work! You are much appreciated!
Old Jan 18 2020, 04:23 AM

Thank you for the great update.
Old Jan 18 2020, 04:27 AM

Crane - thanks for the self load that helps. I did forget I had used my self load already. There doesn't seem to be a way for you to know if you have. If i remember right it does tell you when you have some you haven't used, but not when you have run out, would like that hover info to also show 0 chances if possible. Thanks.
Old Jan 18 2020, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvlrsSweetPea View Post
I immediately bought them all and put them in my storage. Went to my port and clicked the Load All and almost fell off my chair with excitement! It used to take so long to load all the ships in my port! Thank you so much! Now if we could just do something with those darn trains... ha ha. Keep up the great work! You are much appreciated!

Ha! Yeah, this pretty much sums up how I feel about the cranes! LOVE them!!!

I'm also delighted to see the improvements to the Neighborhood Chains contest! Can hardly wait to see if it really does make a difference. It's fun to try hard to see if you can accomplish something - but the way it is now, we weren't able to do that because our efforts meant so little. Now maybe we can!

I just LOVE this game and for this exact reason. Raul LISTENS to us - takes in our feedback - and gives us a better game. Consistently. Love that. Thanks, Raul.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 18 2020, 07:17 AM

Thanks Raul! Always love updates!
Old Jan 18 2020, 09:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Just a reminder to all, if you have a suggestion to change something please post them in the Suggestions section where we organize those by subject for the developers to view.

If you have a problem that isn't specifically about the current release please post those in the Help & Support section rather than here. This thread is only for the current release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 18 2020 at 09:49 AM.
Old Jan 18 2020, 10:05 AM

I think the proposed change would be VERY UNFAIR for MANY PLAYERS

Reason:
Since the number of neighbors is limited by the ID number, you cannot have as many neighbors as you would like, so ALL PLAYERS who can only have fewer neighbors due to this limitation are also disadvantaged in terms of points from the outset -Assignment of the new NCC regulation.

It would be nice if THIS was taken as an opportunity to rethink the proposed change !!!

I have read the example and i understand as follow:
the more NBs the more XPs - the fewer NBs the fewer XPs
ie. 100 NBs = 100 XPs, only 40 NBs = only 40 XPs
Closed Thread