Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 14 2015, 11:43 AM

I sent out 6 train boosts this morning and no one got them. Is it something to do with the upgrade?
Old Nov 14 2015, 11:46 AM

Default Distillery Question

When will tequila be able to be produced in the distillery?
Old Nov 14 2015, 11:47 AM

thank you :-)
Old Nov 14 2015, 11:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
As I am no longer able to send train boosts using Edge I tried to send from Chrome and this is what I got instead of the usual list one gets when sending boosts to friends.

Is this happening to anyone else or is one of the famous FT glitches?
Hi FarmerMcLashwood,
It is doing the same thing that happened in Edge for you. Chrome will show you the window without the lists instead of just the loading 3 bars.

In Chrome check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 14 2015, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi FarmerMcLashwood,
It is doing the same thing that happened in Edge for you. Chrome will show you the window without the lists instead of just the loading 3 bars.

In Chrome check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.
I tried all of that to no avail.. but eventually managed to send my train boosts out using the Spark browser. so am a happy bunny now.
Thanks though for the quick reply Taz.. as usual you are doing a super job replying with suggestions to all those who post with queries. All you Mods do a super job and am sure are appreciated by all
Old Nov 14 2015, 01:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Ok what is it with boosting the trains? I tried boosting my train and all I got was a message just like if I was posting the facilities, could not add names and have asked any of my friends if they have seen it either on my page or on the wall requests and nobody has seen it..another glitch? On another note, thanks for the fixing of the mayor doing his duties when 2 trains are dispatched. Now please need fix with the boosting of the train.. thanks..
Old Nov 14 2015, 01:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Ok what is it with boosting the trains? I tried boosting my train and all I got was a message just like if I was posting the facilities, could not add names and have asked any of my friends if they have seen it either on my page or on the wall requests and nobody has seen it..another glitch? On another note, thanks for the fixing of the mayor doing his duties when 2 trains are dispatched. Now please need fix with the boosting of the train.. thanks..
Hi Texas Belle,
Try a different browser as the train boosts still need names added. Apparently you are not getting the list of names in that browser.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 14 2015, 01:40 PM
Account Not Linked

I think I have a GOOD LUCK FAIRY because all through this Adobe Flash mess.I have had only minor things happen that didn't mess with me playing the game.Knock on wood it continues.I have know idea why! Right now I am enjoying the wonderful tree and flower harvesting Poor Raul must have been up all night .Thank you for the GREAT GAME!
Old Nov 14 2015, 02:58 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketil View Post
Hi
I saw that it is not possible to send gifts if you use Explorer...

It is not possible to boost trains either with Explorer....
simple fix.. use another browser.. IE is far too slow anyway, lol, in my humble opinion...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 14 2015, 03:01 PM

Level:
XP:

thanks devs, everything is working perfectly in my little ft world, love the updates and appreciate all the hard work you do for us..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread