Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 31 2015, 08:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
It looks like Facebook has just rolled out some new changes to our home page. In the left column under games, Farm Town is no longer right there. In order to find Farm Town one must click on apps and then look for the Farm Town choice. The choices are not even in alphabetical order and the order varies from time to time. Farm Town is the only game that I have consistently played since its inception in 2009, and I find games listed under apps that I have NEVER played. I am well aware that this change comes from FB not Slashkey. Does Slashkey have ZERO influence on how FB treats it? As I understand it, Farm Town/Slashkey provides customers for Facebook, yet Facebook keeps on making things difficult for Farm Town. PS, I have sent a complaint to Facebook, but from past experience do not expect any response from them. PPS It might not be a bad idea to have others complain to FB about this issue as well
Hi ckpeer,
Just to be sure you can always get to Farm Town I suggest you create a bookmark. Then when Facebook starts changing things at least you can easily get to your game.
I do not believe what you are discribing is a change Facebook has made , but is just a glitch that removed it for you temporarily. Occasionally the Farm Town link disappears for some, but that is not a permanent change and it usually comes back a while later. To get past those times that this happens create a bookmark for it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 01 2015, 11:10 AM

From what I understand FB are making changes...... they are planning on changing the menu that you see on the left side with your games and groups, Seems all the games are going to be moved under the GAMES header that some may or may not have at the moment. If you have not already, hover over the menu find FT and click the edit and make sure it is listed as a favorite. It should make it easier to find.
Old Apr 02 2015, 04:20 PM

Mine hasn't changed yet
Old Apr 04 2015, 06:30 AM

mine changed a week ago and then when I reloaded it had changed back.

Lara's Farm
Old Apr 05 2015, 12:45 PM

Default Austria house attack

Hello - in the building section you have this Austria house attack - I don't really get it - I am Austrian - and I don't think it's very nice - it does not represent anything

otherwise I love the game - but could you please give this building a different name

thanks
Old Apr 05 2015, 12:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by billypanther View Post
Hello - in the building section you have this Austria house attack - I don't really get it - I am Austrian - and I don't think it's very nice - it does not represent anything

otherwise I love the game - but could you please give this building a different name

thanks
Hi billypanther,
That is the name an art work at a museum (Museum Moderner Kunst) in Vienna. You can Google the name and see the exact same picture as the building in the game. There would probably be better representations for Austrian artwork , but this happened to be the one the developers chose.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 05 2015, 02:00 PM

thanks Taz - lol - I know the Museum Moderner Kunst - gosh - couldn't they have chosen something of Klimt or any of our thousand beautiful buildings or art works - but never mind - it's a minor thing
Old Apr 06 2015, 06:15 AM

Default updating buddy list

I am not able to remove farmers from my buddy list. These farmers are no longer active.
Old Apr 06 2015, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compassrose View Post
I am not able to remove farmers from my buddy list. These farmers are no longer active.

Hi Compassrose

When you open the buddy list, you will see a yellow bulldozer to the right side of your buddy's name, click there and you will receive a confirmation message to remove that buddy.
Old Apr 10 2015, 07:25 AM

Default removing farmers from buddy list

The "bulldozer" only works some of the time. Other times it lights up and tells me what it's for but when I click it it does not remove the farmer.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity