Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 13 2014, 12:38 PM

Thumbs up yes indeedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoalieAunt View Post
One more positive spin on allowing others to use the employer's tools is that they are more likely to buy their own FC tools. I know that if I saw how easy it was to use a 10x10 combine or catch all the fish with one click or chop 96 trees at I time and then had to go back to my own farm and do 1 or 2 or 9 at a time, I'd do everything I could to get those FC tools on my farm. And the more people who will buy FC the more money the developers have to improve the game for everyone.
very good point Kathy
Old Jan 13 2014, 12:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by allinhistime View Post
Is there any use for these besides decoration? Lately I have been receiving a lot of them as gifts ... so thinking I may have missed something. Thanks
No. They are only decorations. You can always exchange those gifts for something more usful.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2014, 03:10 PM

I really WANT the 10x10 combine but since all this started with facebook I cannot access the bank, along with everything else I need a Facebook window for. ! But I do like the idea of using the employers tools for those who do not have them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
very good point Kathy
Old Jan 13 2014, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
I hired someone today that is a beginner

i have all the tools but when she selects them it says this tool only works on your own farm?

is there a level requirement for players to be able to use my tools?
did u make sure there was a heck where it says let employees use my tools ? it comes under where u hire and where u pick the farms u needs done
Old Jan 13 2014, 03:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
I really WANT the 10x10 combine but since all this started with facebook I cannot access the bank, along with everything else I need a Facebook window for. ! But I do like the idea of using the employers tools for those who do not have them.
You told us you could access the bank through IE. So you could use that to buy your farm cash and then back to Firefox or Chrome to buy the combine.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2014, 04:06 PM

Taz replied "You told us you could access the bank through IE. So you could use that to buy your farm cash and then back to Firefox or Chrome to buy the combine." I will if I absolutely must--just do not like IE much and really don't want to use my account for real money on it unless I have absolutely no other choice.
Quote:

Last edited by RIAP27; Jan 13 2014 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Forgot the quote. ..
Old Jan 13 2014, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Taz replied "You told us you could access the bank through IE. So you could use that to buy your farm cash and then back to Firefox or Chrome to buy the combine." I will if I absolutely must--just do not like IE much and really don't want to use my account for real money on it unless I have absolutely no other choice.
You can buy a prepaid Visa Card at stores like WalMart, then use that card to buy your Farm Cash or Face Book credits, I think. That should, if it works, allow you to make purchases without using your personal credit or debit card online.

Has anyone had experience using prepaid credit cards? I don't think your name is connected with it or your bank account. I've not tried it but am thinking that would solve your concern.

Happy Farming
Love the update
Love letting employees use my x10 tools
Old Jan 13 2014, 06:47 PM

Red face

I am not that desperate yet. I am hoping they will fix it in a few months. . . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
You can buy a prepaid Visa Card at stores like WalMart, then use that card to buy your Farm Cash or Face Book credits, I think. That should, if it works, allow you to make purchases without using your personal credit or debit card online.

Has anyone had experience using prepaid credit cards? I don't think your name is connected with it or your bank account. I've not tried it but am thinking that would solve your concern.

Happy Farming
Love the update
Old Jan 14 2014, 05:52 AM

Hi, I have bought PrePaid Visa, it's the only way I buy fc and your name or info is not recorded, nor is your bank info since it's not connected to your bank. I bought mine from Shoppers Drug Mart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post

Happy Farming
Love the update
Old Jan 14 2014, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Hi, I have bought PrePaid Visa, it's the only way I buy fc and your name or info is not recorded, nor is your bank info since it's not connected to your bank. I bought mine from Shoppers Drug Mart
Same here....

I can get a $50 Visa (or MC or other) debit card. It cost a few bucks extra to activate. But it will purchase 250FC, and then 55FC, with $0.02 left over. No way do I want to use my cards that are connected to bank and personal info. I have used a pile of those gift cards over time... a big pile... but then, the game is worth it, IMHO.
Closed Thread