Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 18 2020, 01:46 PM

I just bought a Mobile Lookout Tower and it is in my storage on my farms but it doesn't show up in my tool box so I can't use it
Old Jan 18 2020, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargedro View Post
I just bought a Mobile Lookout Tower and it is in my storage on my farms but it doesn't show up in my tool box so I can't use it
Hi Sargedro

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

The Mobile Lookout Tower doesnt show in your Tool box as you dont have to click in it for it to work.

Please read the information on how the Lookout Tower works in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...14#post6043214

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jan 18 2020, 02:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
i just bought a blue crane not realizing i had one..will it still work if one of them is on the farm?
Hi Barbara,
It should as long as one is in storage. However, that is something you will have to test as we do not have specific information about your situation.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2020, 04:11 PM

I bought all the cranes but it says i don't have enough even though i have all seven sitting on my farm one and the store shows all are purchased
Old Jan 18 2020, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj91060@yahoo.com View Post
I bought all the cranes but it says i don't have enough even though i have all seven sitting on my farm one and the store shows all are purchased
Hi pj91060

Please send them all, including the blue crane which costs coins, to your storage so you can get all benefits from them.

Remember that farmcash tools dont take space from your item storage so you can store all of them.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jan 20 2020, 11:57 PM

another suggestion...when we are searching for an item for a quest...we can see what farm has the item...it would be nice if we could choose the item we need and then be able to go to that farm with the item highlighted. thank- you
Old Jan 21 2020, 06:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjwilson View Post
another suggestion...when we are searching for an item for a quest...we can see what farm has the item...it would be nice if we could choose the item we need and then be able to go to that farm with the item highlighted. thank- you
Hi bbbjwilson,

I have copied your post from suggestions in order to reply to you. Your suggestions is still in that area where the developers will see it.

We don't have exactly what you are asking for as a one click method to get to exactly what you want but it is possible to do with a slightly longer method so just in case you are not aware of them and you might want to try them I will list them for you.

You can find what is ready or growing on any of your farms provided you meet the requirements to use the Farm Stats tool in your toolbox:

Farm Stats. Depending on how many farms you have expanded to a certain size, this lets you see the status of your crops, trees, flowers, fish on one or more farms. There are various filters allowing to show by ready, growing, now or in so many hours.
  • For stats on Fish, at least 5 farms at 26x26 or bigger
  • For stats on Animals, at least 6 farms at 26x26 or bigger
  • For stats on Flowers, at least 7 farms at 28x28 or bigger
  • For stats on Trees, at least 8 farms at 30x30 or bigger
  • For stats on Crops, at least 9 farms at 32x32 or bigger
  • For stats on All Products, at least 10 farms at 34x34 or bigger

When you have used that to find the item you want and have gone to that farm, if you have a considerable amount of different items on it, that may make it difficult to find a specific one you can use the search tool in your tool box to search for it. When you do that you can choose to either hide the non-matching items or highlight the item. The search tool in your toolbox looks like this:

Old Jan 23 2020, 09:08 AM

This morning I went around the Farm Town groups in Facebook to claim the Fuel that people have posted. Each post I clicked on was supposed to give me 34 (I'm assuming it's either 34 Fuel or 34 batches of Fuel). I must have clicked on more than 13 of the posts already, but when I checked my Refill Station my Fuel number stayed at 16270 and didn't change a bit. Something is definitely wrong. Please check it out for me why my number of Fuel doesn't change after I've clicked on so many posts.
Old Jan 23 2020, 10:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
This morning I went around the Farm Town groups in Facebook to claim the Fuel that people have posted. Each post I clicked on was supposed to give me 34 (I'm assuming it's either 34 Fuel or 34 batches of Fuel). I must have clicked on more than 13 of the posts already, but when I checked my Refill Station my Fuel number stayed at 16270 and didn't change a bit. Something is definitely wrong. Please check it out for me why my number of Fuel doesn't change after I've clicked on so many posts.
Hi Sandie May Angel,
What type of posts did you click on for the fuel? Were they Belt Bonuses or were they Ingredient Requests?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 23 2020, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sandie May Angel,
What type of posts did you click on for the fuel? Were they Belt Bonuses or were they Ingredient Requests?
Hi TAZ:

I think most of what I have claimed was "Ingredients" posts. Like the players will get 68 (not sure if it is just 68 Fuels or 68 Batches of Fuel) and I would get 50% which is 34.

I came in today and there is a slight increase when I ran the refill tank, it is now showing 17810 from yesterday's 16270, but I must have clicked on about 13-15 of those posts. So what will that give me? Is it going to be 34 x 15 = 710 Fuels? Or should that be 34 x15 x 17 = 8670. Whichever way it is supposed to be I don't think the numbers add up. I don't know how the Fuel works because when you take 17810 minus yesterday's 16270 only gives me only 540. I'm missing some Fuels, for sure.

Tags
can't refuel, combine, fertilize, fuel, gifting machines, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, lost fuel, manure, manure collector, manure spreader, mobile lookout, multiplanter, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working