Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 24 2019, 12:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Create a feature that will allow us to add facilities to a user defined group. This would allow us to start a group of facilities all at once instead of one at a time. This can be very time consuming when you have facilities on all 40 farms.
Hi bbarksda,
I moved this post to the Help & Support subject thread about tools, as what you are asking for already exists. There are several tools that allow you to start facilities in groups all at once. You can find information on those in the Game Guide chapter 21 on tools:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 28 2019, 10:30 PM

I'm having trouble in fertilizing my Farm 15 and I don't know why. At first I thought perhaps I could not fertilize it while my trees and bushes were still growing, but then I just had someone to harvest this farm and I tried to fertilize it again, and once again it says my farm cannot be fertilize at the time, asked my to try again later. What is the problem with my Farm 15? I have no troubles in fertilizing my other farms that have crops in them, but this one just won't be fertilized! Please help!

Mike
Old Sep 28 2019, 10:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike McGregor View Post
I'm having trouble in fertilizing my Farm 15 and I don't know why. At first I thought perhaps I could not fertilize it while my trees and bushes were still growing, but then I just had someone to harvest this farm and I tried to fertilize it again, and once again it says my farm cannot be fertilize at the time, asked my to try again later. What is the problem with my Farm 15? I have no troubles in fertilizing my other farms that have crops in them, but this one just won't be fertilized! Please help!

Mike
Hi Mike,
You can only fertilize if the fertilizer has expire for that farm. When you fertilize a farm it lasts for 72 hours (3 days). If you are on that farm open your toolbox and hover your mouse pointer over the manure spreader and it will show you how long before you can fertilize again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 29 2019, 07:20 AM

Taz---I'm having exactly the same problem as Mike except with irrigating...and have had for a LOOONG time. Only difference is that my super neighb. can't irrigate when the irrigator says it should be allowed - but I CAN irrigate 15. - Zany Clover
Old Sep 29 2019, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Clover View Post
Taz---I'm having exactly the same problem as Mike except with irrigating...and have had for a LOOONG time. Only difference is that my super neighb. can't irrigate when the irrigator says it should be allowed - but I CAN irrigate 15. - Zany Clover

Hi Zany Clover

Taz is not available at this moment.

I visited your farms and your farm 15 is set as a Quest Farm so only you can use the mobile sprinkler there.

You have the information in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post5153290

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Sep 29 2019, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Mike,
You can only fertilize if the fertilizer has expire for that farm. When you fertilize a farm it lasts for 72 hours (3 days). If you are on that farm open your toolbox and hover your mouse pointer over the manure spreader and it will show you how long before you can fertilize again.
Ah, i see! Thanks TAZ!

Mike
Old Sep 29 2019, 01:31 PM

Taz I have lots of Fuel Tanks in storage! I am thinking they don't give us the fuel we need to farm with. I think we have to go to the fuel station. Should we wait 'til we have used all our fuel available? Thanks
Old Sep 29 2019, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
Taz I have lots of Fuel Tanks in storage! I am thinking they don't give us the fuel we need to farm with. I think we have to go to the fuel station. Should we wait 'til we have used all our fuel available? Thanks
Hi Momma Woods

Taz is not available at this moment.

You have to wait till your fuel shows 0 then you can refuel. If you refuel before your fuel is 0 then it will be replaced and not added to the new amount you refuel.

You have full information in the following thread from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Sep 29 2019, 02:16 PM

ty marymarcel That is exactly what I thought, except should I just sell the Fuel Tanks?
Old Sep 29 2019, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
ty marymarcel That is exactly what I thought, except should I just sell the Fuel Tanks?
I have never sold fuel tanks, I keep them in my storage till time for refuelling comes.

We need fuel for many things and farms are getting bigger so we need more fuel to work on them.

SUPPORT TEAM

Tags
combine, fertilize, fuel, gifting machines, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, lost fuel, manure, manure collector, manure spreader, mobile lookout, multiplanter, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working