Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 29 2017, 04:40 PM

Default Farm machine

I just bought a 10 X 10 Harvester .I meant to buy the Harvest Plow together . Can you correct this.,Please
Old Aug 29 2017, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBska View Post
I just bought a 10 X 10 Harvester .I meant to buy the Harvest Plow together . Can you correct this.,Please
Hi BBska

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

I had a look at your data and you bought the Harvester 10x10 and the Seeder 10x10

In order to be able to purchase the Combine Harvest/Plow 10x10 you need the harvester 10x10 and the plower 10x10

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 29 2017, 04:55 PM

I Bought the seeder by itself several days ago. I was trying to buy the plow and harvester combine together today
Old Aug 29 2017, 05:01 PM

Quote:
I Bought the seeder by itself several days ago. I was trying to buy the plow and harvester combine together today
Hi BBska

If you want to buy the combine harvest/plow 10x10 then you need the harvester 10x10 and the plower 10x10 first.

If you want a refund for your seeder 10x10 you need to contact Support team and explain them your problem.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Aug 29 2017, 05:07 PM

Default FarmTown Messages

I am having a problem with loading my messages. It shows that i have 1 to read and when I click on it, it shows loading for 5 seconds and then it doesn't load!
Old Aug 29 2017, 05:09 PM

Thanks. My mistake I must have misunderstood. I thought you could buy the seeder and then get the combine. I will just buy the plow then go and get the combine. I still need the seeder. Thank You
Old Aug 29 2017, 05:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimaune1 View Post
I am having a problem with loading my messages. It shows that i have 1 to read and when I click on it, it shows loading for 5 seconds and then it doesn't load!
Hi Jimaune,
Please make sure that Neighbor bar shows your neighbor's pictures and not the blank picture. If they are blank then messages will not load.
If you have those and it still won't load try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 29 2017, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Thanks. My mistake I must have misunderstood. I thought you could buy the seeder and then get the combine. I will just buy the plow then go and get the combine. I still need the seeder. Thank You
You are very welcome BBska

Anyway get the seeder with you as you will need it to purchase the combine Harvest/Plant.

To purchase the combine Harvest/Plow 10x10 you need:

_harvester 10x10
_plower 10x10

To purchase the combine Harvest/Plant 10x10 you need:

_combine harvest/plow 10x10
_seeder 10x10

You have more information in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Sep 01 2017, 07:48 PM

Default Harvest plant Ex 7x7

Hi..I just bought Harvest Plant Ex 7x7 and never got it.50FC, I thought I had made a mistake, so I bought it again and still didnt get it. Please help!
Old Sep 01 2017, 07:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonee View Post
Hi..I just bought Harvest Plant Ex 7x7 and never got it.50FC, I thought I had made a mistake, so I bought it again and still didnt get it. Please help!
Hi nonee,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.
I see in your data that you bought the Harvester, Combine Harvest-Plow, and the Seeder. Maybe you tried to buy the Combine Harvest-Plant, but the button that said Un;lock took you back to the Seeder as you would have to buy that first.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
combine, fertilize, fuel, gifting machines, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, lost fuel, manure, manure collector, manure spreader, mobile lookout, multiplanter, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working