Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 27 2013, 03:58 AM

then what do I tell all the players that write to me???

I'm sick of this on top of all the other issues of the game

Not having a go at you, but really WHAT am I and others suppose to do to fix this??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Unfortunately there isn't anything Farm Town can do about that as it is Facebook who isn't adding you to their lists. My wife shows up to me as Facebook User and doesn't show on my gift lists either. That is why I use a Facebook list with all my neighbors added to it.
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Old Dec 27 2013, 12:38 PM

Thumbs down Gifts Vanish

For Christmas one of my Farmtown friends and neighbors sent me a Holstein Cow. After accepting the gift it was not to be found in my gifts or storage. Then this morning I was given a pig and a chicken. Again after accepting they were no where to be found in my storage or gifts. The Holstein Cow was a cash purchase someone was kind enough to send me and a horrid error in not finding it within my gifts or storage.
Old Dec 27 2013, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccormick_ld@hotmail.com View Post
For Christmas one of my Farmtown friends and neighbors sent me a Holstein Cow. After accepting the gift it was not to be found in my gifts or storage. Then this morning I was given a pig and a chicken. Again after accepting they were no where to be found in my storage or gifts. The Holstein Cow was a cash purchase someone was kind enough to send me and a horrid error in not finding it within my gifts or storage.
Hi! if when you accepted the animals you were in a farm where your animals' sheds are placed, then they go directly to the sheds not to storage.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Dec 27 2013, 05:39 PM

Exclamation

I am still having these issues. Cannot send gifts. On my actual farm page the pix of friends are not loading above the avatar and the bank is STILL not working. I was hoping that all would be resolved when I got back from Christmas vacation. Not so and now an added glitch-notes are becoming unreliable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Yes, I understand. BOTH tabs-for accepting gifts and sending(the one with the list) are not working for me, nor is the bank. If it is a Facebook issue I hope they clear it up soon.Thank you, Taz for your help.
Old Dec 27 2013, 09:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
I am still having these issues. Cannot send gifts. On my actual farm page the pix of friends are not loading above the avatar and the bank is STILL not working. I was hoping that all would be resolved when I got back from Christmas vacation. Not so and now an added glitch-notes are becoming unreliable.
You have one option left as nothing we have been able to offer has worked for you. Please contact Support and report your problems there. Maybe they can figure out what is wrong with your Farm Town. To contact them scroll to the bottom of your farm and click on Support there, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 28 2013, 09:38 AM

Lightbulb Dead Crops Regrow?

To my surprise a farm planted in passion fruit was not harvested in it's timely manner. When I tried to plow it wouldn't allow that and I began deleting the crops in order to replant. Later as I took a closer look the crops had begun to regrow. I've not played this game for a few years and as a returning farmer lots of things have changed. I only wish to update others or endorse what they already knew
Old Dec 28 2013, 10:44 AM

Question

Thank you. I did a report last week before Christmas. They wrote back, btu their solutions were not much different than what you said, and they misunderstood my problem. I wrote back-but still have heard nothing.Maybe I should report again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
You have one option left as nothing we have been able to offer has worked for you. Please contact Support and report your problems there. Maybe they can figure out what is wrong with your Farm Town. To contact them scroll to the bottom of your farm and click on Support there, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
Old Dec 31 2013, 08:17 PM

Default Gifts

Good morning,
Something has come to my attention and I would like to raise the issue.
I receive in excess of 100-150 gifts per day and normally I just accept them but over the past couple of days I have been exchanging ALL my gifts for cows and what I am finding is I have been sent 50 gifts which I exchange and accept and only get maybe 43 gifts when I return to my farm. It is happening with every acceptance. This morning I accepted the gifts sent to me as they were including stuff I did not want and again 29 gifts sent to me and 22 when I return to my farm... anyone else experiencing this???
But in saying that thank you Devs for an awesome game, have been playing since the inception and would not look elsewhere
Old Jan 05 2014, 03:48 PM

Angry When will i be able to send gifts to my friends??!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
It's a good thing this is "high priority". A month later, and still posing problems. I cannot accept, exchange or gift back. Sigh. I wish we were top priority. lol
After writing to Farm Town, I was told the problem lies with Facebook. Well, it is still a Farm Town issue because we cannot play the game properly!

I have not been able to send gifts to my friends for ages now.

I have done all the necessary things; I cleared my cache, memcache, refreshed the page, re-booted my computer. Then I un-installed Flash Player & re-installed it. I called Apple to have them check my computer. They said everything is fine.

So, FT then told me that the problem lies with Facebook. Well, is Farm Town working with Facebook to get the problem fixed so that FT players can actually play the game?

I am getting very frustrated. I can get gifts from my friends, but I cannot send gifts out to them.

If the problem lies with Facebook, please get them to do something.

Jaybird56
Old Jan 05 2014, 03:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybird56 View Post
After writing to Farm Town, I was told the problem lies with Facebook. Well, it is still a Farm Town issue because we cannot play the game properly!

I have not been able to send gifts to my friends for ages now.

I have done all the necessary things; I cleared my cache, memcache, refreshed the page, re-booted my computer. Then I un-installed Flash Player & re-installed it. I called Apple to have them check my computer. They said everything is fine.

So, FT then told me that the problem lies with Facebook. Well, is Farm Town working with Facebook to get the problem fixed so that FT players can actually play the game?

I am getting very frustrated. I can get gifts from my friends, but I cannot send gifts out to them.

If the problem lies with Facebook, please get them to do something.

Jaybird56
Farm Town is not the only game or app that is having this problem. Unfortunately Facebook has not found and fixed the problem yet. There isn't anything Farm Town can do about it until Facebook fixes it for all the games and apps.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
can't accept gifts, can't exchange, can't send gifts, exchange gifts, gift, gift box, gift errors, gifts, gifts not showing up, how many gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, returning gifts, send gifts, sending gifts, stuck gifts, unable to receive gifts, window narrows