Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 31 2015, 02:28 PM

Red face problem

trees sometimes will not hide, but at least houses etc are hiding now when chosen- some improvement
Old Oct 31 2015, 02:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
Just wanted to add my 2 cents ..... the Developers are working on fixing all of these issues, and I just want to say "Thank You!" to them ! Sure, things are a little wonky now, but they ALWAYS fix them .... and we really do have to appreciate the fact that they actually LISTEN to the players ... There is NO other game that does this ..... Granted, it is very frustrating when the game is not running correctly ... but if everyone can just take a moment to think about it .... it's really not often at all that we have problems - and when we DO ... the developers are on top of it. This latest mess is NOT on Farm Town nor Slashkey, but because of freakin' Flash ....... yet it's the Developers of Farm Town that are putting up with all the complaints and trying to find a work-around for the mess ....

Let's all just take a second, think about it, then tell Slashkey "THANK YOU" for listening to us!
I 1st, 2nd 3rd etc etc...I appreciated Raul and the Dev's too.I am sure at times they feel like putting their hands up and saying ENOUGH! So happy they don't. MANY THANK YOUS COMING FROM THE PETUNIA FARM'S
Old Oct 31 2015, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I 1st, 2nd 3rd etc etc...I appreciated Raul and the Dev's too.I am sure at times they feel like putting their hands up and saying ENOUGH! So happy they don't. MANY THANK YOUS COMING FROM THE PETUNIA FARM'S
Hear hear!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Oct 31 2015, 05:38 PM

I am so sick & tired of players griping about the recent issues! Farm Town, Slashkey, and yes, even Facebook are blameless this time. Adobe Flash Player messed with all of us. Our fantastic, creative, and knowledgeable devs are doing their darndest to fix the many issues affected by AFP's update. Too many issues for ME to even contemplate! Yet they're working night & day to keep US playing as best they can. Give credit where credit is due and quit complaining!
Old Oct 31 2015, 06:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

I, too, appreciate how well Slashkey does with this game! Keep up the good work, please! And thanks to Raul for all the information on the upgrades & bug fixes!
Old Oct 31 2015, 06:20 PM
Account Not Linked

I agree also. I don't know much on coding, but Raul and the devs have done a fantastic job. The flash player has even messed up my email, and a lot of other web pages as well. If I use something else besides Chrome browser, the whole internet is completely ape. It's not Raul or the devs' fault.
Adobe has really done a hatchet job this time. They put the axe on a lot for me, that's for sure. Thank you Raul and devs for all you do.
Old Oct 31 2015, 06:40 PM

no october update well i hope you least bring a november update i want thanksgiving items
Old Oct 31 2015, 07:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellenaussiefarm View Post
no october update well i hope you least bring a november update i want thanksgiving items
Hi Ellen,
Due to the Flash Player problems the developers have been busy with trying to fix all of those. I am sure there will be an update soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 01 2015, 04:07 AM

I just wanted to thank Raul and the Devs for all the hard work they've put in , sorting out the mess made by Adobe hasn't been easy I don't think. Also, thanks to all the Mods on here who have had to explain over and over again what's happened and relay Raul's messages, you do it in your spare time Mods, and I for one appreciate it, it must be hard for you to bite your tongue some times and not say what you'd like to say.

I'm not expecting a new update any time soon, or thanksgiving gifts ( I'm British so I don't need them ), I just want the game to get back to normal.
Old Nov 01 2015, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
I just wanted to thank Raul and the Devs for all the hard work they've put in , sorting out the mess made by Adobe hasn't been easy I don't think. Also, thanks to all the Mods on here who have had to explain over and over again what's happened and relay Raul's messages, you do it in your spare time Mods, and I for one appreciate it, it must be hard for you to bite your tongue some times and not say what you'd like to say.
I second that - the Mods have the patience of saints - having to repeat over and over again to those who didn't bother reading back.

Keep up the good work Mods and Thank you Raul and Devs for working so hard to put right something that was not something of your doing but Adobe.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 01 2015 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Fixed quote
Closed Thread