Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 04 2009, 01:12 AM

I was just in the market place and as you are all aware you can click on numerous farmers before you get a reply, I just realised after seeing it flash on my screen -240 coins, this is just for sending a harvest request, I really cant believe it, wouldnt be so bad if the farmers actually received the request but this charge is for EVERY request sent
Old Dec 04 2009, 01:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler45 View Post
You can do that, but you can't share your XP points and coins with that one as you can if you bought the second farm.
That is correct. You actually get more XP points and coins instead of having it divided up between two farms. Sounds like a plus to me.
Old Dec 04 2009, 02:04 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Minimum level for second new farm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrap View Post
Thank you.

Is there a level minimum to get the new farm?
It told me on my farm that I had to be on level 44 in order to purchase the second farm and the cost was 3,000,000.000.

Merry Christmas and happy Farming.
T-bone.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 04 2009, 02:12 AM

Level:
XP:
Default Christmas Decorations for Farmtown

Quote:
Originally Posted by granmawJerri View Post
It says Holiday items are coming early next week. I'm just wondering which week you are talking about.it now Friday and I have never considered that early in the week. Christmas will be over before you even release the holiday items.and I hope they have some true Christmas items as in related to the Birth of Christ
I agree....I do hope that farmtown does some nice Christmas decorations as they did for Halloween and Thanksgiving. Christmas definitely deserves to have some time and effort put into it. And the farms could be really nice. Everyone spends alot of time and effort on their homes at Christmas...well we want our farms to be equally as nice.

Without Christ, we all would be up the creek without a paddle.....I'm not a Happy holidays fan....I'm a MERRY CHRISTMAS fan. I believe in calling it exactly what it is.

thanks for standing up for what is right, also.

Merry Christmas...may yours be Abundantly Blessed,
T-bone

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 04 2009, 05:28 AM

I bought some more land and paid the 3 million for it but don't know how to access it. Is there something out there that tells me how to get on this farm?
Thanks,
Old Dec 04 2009, 05:30 AM

There are little diamonds at the top of your screen by your xp display.
Old Dec 04 2009, 05:30 AM

Location: If you don't know then thats the way we will keep it ;)
Level:
XP:
Send a message via AIM to Shonnaa<3 Send a message via Yahoo to Shonnaa<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterm99 View Post
I agree....I do hope that farmtown does some nice Christmas decorations as they did for Halloween and Thanksgiving. Christmas definitely deserves to have some time and effort put into it. And the farms could be really nice. Everyone spends alot of time and effort on their homes at Christmas...well we want our farms to be equally as nice.

Without Christ, we all would be up the creek without a paddle.....I'm not a Happy holidays fan....I'm a MERRY CHRISTMAS fan. I believe in calling it exactly what it is.

thanks for standing up for what is right, also.

Merry Christmas...may yours be Abundantly Blessed,
T-bone
I am very religious. I go to church and everything, but the reason why they say happy holidays is because not everyone is celebrating Christmas. Others have different holidays. Thats Why its HAPPY HOLIDAYS and not MERRY CHRISTMAS. Plus I really hope the decorations for this holiday are very extravagant. I reallly hope they put them up soon.

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 04 2009, 05:38 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MINDY1979 View Post
All of you complainers demand stuff like you pay to play this game....never forget this is all free for you. Its not like you actually pay for those coins....this sense of entitlement you all have is ridiculous!
All the games on facebook are in the BETA stage. This makes us all game testers. If we don't tell the designers the problems we are having and what we like, how will it ever be anything more than a BETA game.

I am not going to get the new farm. I like others wanted more space on the one I have, as I would like to add to the design I already have. I have had many compliments on my farm as to the art work. However, I cannot do anything more to it, except squeeze up the trees and delete garden space which I don't want to do. I want to put the big barn on the farm that I have and some of the other decorations; but it would take away from the work I have already done.

Now if I could connect the two farms....woo hoo, wouldn't that be great!!!!

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 04 2009, 05:49 AM

Level:
XP:

All the games on facebook are in the BETA stage. This makes us all game testers. Which means we get to tell the developers of the problems we are having and what we like and don't like. We have been asking for more space for the farms we have. One reason is that we want to add things like the big barn and other decorations without having to squeeze up or sell the trees, and delete garden space. Adding a new farm is not going to help us out in this matter unless we can connect the two...that would be great!

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 04 2009, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Reevy View Post
I was just in the market place and as you are all aware you can click on numerous farmers before you get a reply, I just realised after seeing it flash on my screen -240 coins, this is just for sending a harvest request, I really cant believe it, wouldnt be so bad if the farmers actually received the request but this charge is for EVERY request sent
I just hired someone from the marketplace to test this theory out, and I watched very carefully as the hire request was sent. I didn't see any reduction of coins just for sending a hire request out, so I'm really not sure what you are referring to. Maybe this was a one-time glitch that you experienced -

Little Wing

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1640090895
Closed Thread