Old Jan 31 2019, 01:07 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Super Facility is good in theory but way too time consuming as it is now
Old Jan 31 2019, 01:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul just updated release:

Post Release Updates - January 31st, 1:50PM

- 16 new Valentine items

- Added a "Sell Products To" option to the Neighbors Bar. To use this option the neighbour has to be online, you can use the green dot as a hint.
- The Offer screen now remember most options since the last time you opened that screen
- BugFix: Added back the buying limit information to the top of the Offer screen

- At the Market, in addition to the Sell All and Half options, you can now sell 33% and 10% of any product
- At the Market, when you start hiring someone, the H button is set to PINK automatically. After you close the hiring screen, it resets back to the color it had before you started the hiring. The same applies to the SF (sell to farmer) button in the Trade Market.

- Each neighbour online status in the Neighbour Bar, represented by the green dot, is now much more accurate after the game loads
- Every time you select the 'Order by Online Status' option the online status for all your neighbours is updated. After that the name of the option will change to 'Refresh Online Status' so you can use it at anytime

- BugFix: The tooltip information when mouse over the 'All' button of a particular product in a Facility was truncated.

Known Issues:

- The "Sell Products To" option in the Neighbors Bar does not work 100% of the time
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 31 2019, 02:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Have tried the Sell products to neighbor and it works, but not if the neighbor is working on the farm such as harvesting, plowing, and planting as it will not interrupt work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 31 2019, 02:20 PM

This will be a great feature..."Sell Products To" option in the Neighbors Bar. I tried this with a neighbor and it did not work. They were not doing anything but waiting. lol
Old Jan 31 2019, 02:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyD1651 View Post
This will be a great feature..."Sell Products To" option in the Neighbors Bar. I tried this with a neighbor and it did not work. They were not doing anything but waiting. lol
Hi JudyD,
He did add that it does not work 100% of the time. So I am sure they will need to do some fine tuning.
Old Jan 31 2019, 03:27 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

just tried out the new sell to option in the neighbor bar, so far zero for 2 tries... will try again later....
Old Jan 31 2019, 03:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
just tried out the new sell to option in the neighbor bar, so far zero for 2 tries... will try again later....
Hi Aussie Rae,

They are working on this to fix it to work better.
Old Jan 31 2019, 04:03 PM

Level:
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,

They are working on this to fix it to work better.
I only started 2 products in my Paper Mill today, due to having so much in storage and managed to give 1 away after the farmer visited my farm and we exchanged free gifts, have sent the offer for the last item to 9 online farmers and none have replied yet, not overly worried and am patient, really happy that the devs are trying to help us with this section of the super facs, makes this game the best one on facebook by far....
Old Jan 31 2019, 05:08 PM

has the dutch restaurant been release
Old Jan 31 2019, 05:10 PM

Level:
XP:
Smile Offer Screen

Thank you so much for fixing the offer screen when selling products to someone. and Thanks for putting back the notice of how much we can still buy!
Closed Thread